Bad
Good

I recently graduated this school 3 months sooner than my graduation date. I attended TLI for 3 years, and all in all....it was an excellent school. Great teachers, Great administrators, and great elective credit classes. Including different classes of music and of art. With the support of one administrator...I am currently enrolled into college. =]

I am so gald I decided to come to the Learning Institute. Before coming I thought I would never have a chance to graduate high school, but all the wonderful teachers and staff helped me get the credits I needed to graduate.

My daughter had trouble with the redundancy of public school and was able to excell and boost her confidence here. She was able to move at her own speed and was given a chance to graduate in half the time it would have taken to go to high school in the normal public system.

There's great staff support. It is a safe and confortable learning environment. Students work well with the shortened hours.

Last modified The Learning Institute is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12