Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted August 18, 2014
This is a great school with caring staff who go beyond my expectations. Everyone seems to really care about student success and it has a great feeling there. I am happy I chose this school and feel that my child is safe.

Liberty Traditional Charter School 4

Posted February 18, 2014
As a staff member of this school for the last two years I can defiantly say I have seen some great changes. Teachers spend a lot of time working with individual students in the classrooms and struggling students get additional support from various intervention programs. State test scores are on the rise from previous years and the academic rigor is beginning to take shape. The front office staff is welcoming and has helped me with any issues that have come up. Administration works hard to make sure teachers and students have what they need to perform at a high level in the classroom. My only knock is I wish I could see newer technology being used in each classroom but I have seen some positive strides in this area. Overall I am very happy working at this campus and would recommend it to any parent looking for a good school.

Posted October 29, 2012
Liberty Traditional has incredible teachers and Mr. Parker is great. Teachers work hard to make sure all students are learning and their scores continue to rise. It is a safe school and they really care. GREAT school choice for parents!

Posted October 29, 2012
Liberty Traditional Charter School is a place where teachers work together, not only with their own grade level, but also with grades above and below to make sure that students are receiving consistency as well as the academics they need to succeed. It continues to grow, not only numerically, but in quality. Enjoying the people I teach and those with whom I work has kept me here. I enjoy the family environment.

Posted October 29, 2012
Liberty Traditional Charter School is a friendly and safe place for children to learn. The teachers strive to improve their teaching and help each child to meet their potential academically.

Liberty Traditional Charter School 2

Posted February 28, 2012
Started out my children loved this school. Too bad it took less that 2 months for the problem to start. When it comes to handling student discipline, they are quick to blame the parents and children for the failures of the staff. Bullying takes place on a daily basis and if it is reported in confidentiality, let's just say it doesn't stay that way. My children's grades have dropped since they started attending and every day they beg us not to make them go back. I have never seen them so unhappy to go to school as they have always loved school. I will not be sending them back next year. This has been a horrible experience.

Liberty Traditional Charter School 1

Posted August 29, 2009

Posted November 20, 2008
Liberty Traditional Charter School is a standards based school and has been as long as I've been teaching there.

Liberty Traditional Charter School 2

Posted February 24, 2008
Liberty is not a standards based school nor do they individualize for each child's instructional levl which most public schools have caught on to nowadays. Charter schools have problems in this are because thye are not under the same guideines as public. Be very careful of Charter schools in general .They are not lal bad, but do your research. To the parent whose child did not not read in third grade? So where were you in k, 1 and 2?

Liberty Traditional Charter School 4

Posted August 26, 2007

Liberty Traditional Charter School
4027 N. 45th Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85031
Last modified Liberty Traditional Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Traditional Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top