Phoenix, AZ

Posted April 30, 2015
I have always had the most respect for the Madison school district. I grew up in this neighborhood and started there when I was in 1st grade through 8th grade. Since than my oldest daughter graduated from Camelview and Park. Now, my youngest daughter will move to Park. I love the dedication the staff had when I went there and still today.

Madison Park School 2

Posted April 01, 2013
seems like the school AIMS test were really low for your 6th graders for 2012 you need to get up to par. This is supposed to be a highly performing school.

Madison Park School 4

Posted December 12, 2011
The REACH program is so wonderful I have been trying to get back to AZ to get my daughter back in the program hard to beat public school Gifted Talented programs such as this!!!

Posted February 09, 2011
REACH Program at Madison Park - We are so happy with this self-contained program for highly and profoundly gifted students. We have a 3rd grade son, and a 1st grade daughter attending. They are excited about what they are learning. They've made good friends and have the opportunity to fully explore their potential. The teachers are creative and committed. Daily spanish, differentiated education across all subjects, a focus on community service, and a positive sense of community prevail.

Posted December 02, 2010
REACH Highly Gifted As if the Madison district didn't offer enough choice, here is a free public jewel which takes the fastest learners and provides them with academics 2 or more years above their grade level. We ve spent thousands of dollars on a private Scottsdale education only to discover REACH in our back yard. The teachers are caring and passionate about their fields. The principal is fantastic, he is accessible and has created a real sense of community within the school. The academics include gold-standard gifted content, from Jr. Great Books to the Art of Problem Solving, plus Spanish every day. And the children benefit from remaining with their age peers while being taught at the high level they crave. My child has been in the program for almost half a year now and actually likes school! We had to jump through some hoops to get in, including private testing, but the district will test candidates for free. This isn't the right program for every highly/profoundly gifted kid, but if your child is in an excellent program and still not sufficiently challenged then this might be your school.

Madison Park School

Posted May 29, 2009
Madison Park School - the goal here is to motivate students that want to learn. Parents are responsible to continue the learning process at home by checking the students homework and checking the calendar planner that goes home with each and every student. Its the parents responsibility to read what is written in the planner and signing it every night. The student is then responsible for turning in the homework and planner to his teachers every day. This is how communication is kept at Madison Park. I loved this school for my son! I was able to communicate with staff by email every day is needed and everyone responded in a timely manner. Mr Ramos is a very caring principal and so is his staff

Posted May 27, 2008
I drive across town everyday to allow my son to go to this school. The teachers are the best.

Madison Park School 3

Posted November 02, 2006
I find that there is way to much focus on the dress code. As far as thier sports go, the school should treat the 7 & 8 grade like any normal Jr.High, they should not be put in with the younger children.

Posted September 17, 2005
My children have attended this school for more than 4 years. We came for the REACH program for highly gifted students and stayed because of the great teachers and administration we have found here. Yes, they have a lot of turn-over. They don't pay as much as all the new schools going up on the edge of the Valley. And they do get a lot of new teachers because of that. But new can also mean fresh, enthusiastic, creative, and they have an administration that supports them. The math teacher for the AP and Reach classes is particularly gifted both at math and at teaching middle school kids. The last principal was great, and will continue working in the district in support of the gifted programs. The current principal, Mr. Ramos,is excellant as well, with a real gift for reaching out to the community as well as kids.

Madison Park School 2

Posted December 15, 2003
Too many young, new teachers that don't know how to discipline students. This school is not a pleasant place for parents to come.

Madison Park School
1431 E. Campbell, Phoenix, AZ  85014
Last modified Madison Park School is a Public school that serves grades 1-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Park School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top