Bad
Good

I have always had the most respect for the Madison school district. I grew up in this neighborhood and started there when I was in 1st grade through 8th grade. Since than my oldest daughter graduated from Camelview and Park. Now, my youngest daughter will move to Park. I love the dedication the staff had when I went there and still today.

seems like the school AIMS test were really low for your 6th graders for 2012 you need to get up to par. This is supposed to be a highly performing school.

The REACH program is so wonderful I have been trying to get back to AZ to get my daughter back in the program hard to beat public school Gifted Talented programs such as this!!!

REACH Program at Madison Park - We are so happy with this self-contained program for highly and profoundly gifted students. We have a 3rd grade son, and a 1st grade daughter attending. They are excited about what they are learning. They've made good friends and have the opportunity to fully explore their potential. The teachers are creative and committed. Daily spanish, differentiated education across all subjects, a focus on community service, and a positive sense of community prevail.

REACH Highly Gifted As if the Madison district didn't offer enough choice, here is a free public jewel which takes the fastest learners and provides them with academics 2 or more years above their grade level. We ve spent thousands of dollars on a private Scottsdale education only to discover REACH in our back yard. The teachers are caring and passionate about their fields. The principal is fantastic, he is accessible and has created a real sense of community within the school. The academics include gold-standard gifted content, from Jr. Great Books to the Art of Problem Solving, plus Spanish every day. And the children benefit from remaining with their age peers while being taught at the high level they crave. My child has been in the program for almost half a year now and actually likes school! We had to jump through some hoops to get in, including private testing, but the district will test candidates for free. This isn't the right program for every highly/profoundly gifted kid, but if your child is in an excellent program and still not sufficiently challenged then this might be your school.

Madison Park School - the goal here is to motivate students that want to learn. Parents are responsible to continue the learning process at home by checking the students homework and checking the calendar planner that goes home with each and every student. Its the parents responsibility to read what is written in the planner and signing it every night. The student is then responsible for turning in the homework and planner to his teachers every day. This is how communication is kept at Madison Park. I loved this school for my son! I was able to communicate with staff by email every day is needed and everyone responded in a timely manner. Mr Ramos is a very caring principal and so is his staff

I drive across town everyday to allow my son to go to this school. The teachers are the best.

I find that there is way to much focus on the dress code. As far as thier sports go, the school should treat the 7 & 8 grade like any normal Jr.High, they should not be put in with the younger children.

Last modified Madison Park School is a Public school that serves grades 1-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.