Mary Mcleod Bethune School 1

Posted April 19, 2014
I attended this school a while ago and it was the most horrible school I have ever been to. The principle would not do anything about the kid's that would pick on me. The reason they did not like me I heard was because I came from a different school and therefore I act different from them. I would not recommend you sending your child here if you came from an upscale neighborhood and school. It was rough!!!

Mary Mcleod Bethune School 4

Posted June 23, 2009
The new principal will be a great match for this school. She will expect and get cooperation.

Mary Mcleod Bethune School 2

Posted April 26, 2009
The Principal does not relate to the community. Assistant Principals in the past three years were all excellent but they all leave after one year I hope the new one stays. The teachers try hard but seem frustrated. This year they had a big rally to help students want to do better on the state test. My children were very excited to show their smarts during the test week. The new school spirit keeps me hopeful.

Mary Mcleod Bethune School 4

Posted April 01, 2005
Bethune School has a strong academic program. All students have music, art and physical education. 3rd grade students have instrumental music. 4th through 6th grade and the two special education self contained classroom participate in the Microsociety program for 1 hour daily. This program connects the academics with real life situation. There are a few parents that are actively involved in the school. Principal has a breakfast with parents the first Wednesday of the month to inform them of all school activities.

Mary Mcleod Bethune School
1310 S. 15th Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85007
Last modified Mary Mcleod Bethune School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Mcleod Bethune School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top