Bad
Good

I attended this school a while ago and it was the most horrible school I have ever been to. The principle would not do anything about the kid's that would pick on me. The reason they did not like me I heard was because I came from a different school and therefore I act different from them. I would not recommend you sending your child here if you came from an upscale neighborhood and school. It was rough!!!

The new principal will be a great match for this school. She will expect and get cooperation.

The Principal does not relate to the community. Assistant Principals in the past three years were all excellent but they all leave after one year I hope the new one stays. The teachers try hard but seem frustrated. This year they had a big rally to help students want to do better on the state test. My children were very excited to show their smarts during the test week. The new school spirit keeps me hopeful.

Last modified Mary Mcleod Bethune School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.