PK-8 & Ungraded
Phoenix, AZ

Maryland Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2011
This school is okay. It does have a great learning and eligiblity skill. I am recomending every kid to this school (not)

Posted June 09, 2011
i go to this school and it is amazing i have gone to it for 8 years straight i am now in 7 th grade and they provide free lunch breakfast and sports you eat your breakfast in the class room and lunch in the cafeteria there are no vending machines cause they prefer for the kids to be healthy

Maryland Elementary School 4

Posted May 26, 2011
My son just completed Kindergarten and I can't say enough good things about all his teachers. He has special needs and the speech therapist and special needs teacher as well as his Kindergrten teacher have all been amazing! They truely love what they do and it shows!

Posted December 29, 2010
this is a great school and the teachers devote themselves to my children.i would rather go here than many other schools.

Posted February 05, 2009
I have a child that gose to this school and he is have the best time ever he had learn alot and nice people there also many thing to do many things to do such as sports and others just a wonderful school no words to explain it.

Maryland Elementary School

Posted August 21, 2008
I have 3 children that attend Maryland and they have loved it compared to the school they attended in West Phoenix. The teachers are very nice and smile when you come in the classroom. I hope to have them there through Middle school.

Maryland Elementary School 1

Posted May 14, 2008
I don't think they provide a positive or a safe enviroment

Maryland Elementary School 3

Posted October 12, 2006
I was surprised to see this school in the bottom 10% of the nation. I would like to see music, art and PE taken more seriously, given more structure as it develops math mentally. I am pleased with my son's teacher this year, but I fear for his education in the long run.

Maryland Elementary School 2

Posted January 19, 2006
Low parent involvement and student activities

Maryland Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2004
Not a great school but not a bad school either. Children are safe and feel cared for. Could use more homework (3rd grade).

Maryland Elementary School
6503 N 21st Ave, Phoenix, AZ  85015
Last modified Maryland Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maryland Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top