Public charter
Phoenix, AZ

Posted January 28, 2014
I have to say this school, is Awesome! I give it a 5 star. My child who does not like school, goes to school everyday at Maya High, and enjoys her day there. This is good for us, school has always been hard for her. Maya is a terrific high school, the teachers and staff are awesome always available to answer any questions or concerns. I would recommend this school for my family members and friends. I truly believe in their motto "Maya Strong" Because they teach their students to be strong minded and continue that outside of the school in their future endeavors. I am happy and pleased I chose Maya High School for my child. I will continue to support Maya after my child graduates.

Maya High School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Maya High School is extraordinary in that its staff and faculty have great compassion and caring for each student. Class schedules are flexible so that each student may attend at convenient times. Staff and teachers are trying hard to improve test scores and help students achieve success.

Posted September 14, 2012
I have three grand children at maya high school, and they are more interested in their work than at any other school they have been in. Iappreciate maya staff and teachers they are very involved in the success of these children.We attended the first open house at maya this year and i was so impressed with the principal of the school, he is very hands on and approachable always available, i love maya high school so far,and looking to be a volunteer at maya.

Maya High School 1

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted May 22, 2008

Posted October 30, 2006
This school is very good for people that want to continue school or just graduate much faster then any regular school. This school has a football team, basketball team, and volleyball team as well a cheerleader and other extra curricular activities like student council and year book. My point is that this school if fun as well as academic. We have moved far from maya and my daughter doesn't want to change schools. It takes us 45 min. To get to school but she wouldn't change school for the world. This school is fun. Like i said before, but it also has staff and teachers that help you graduate with a much better gpa. This school is right for anyone. I really do recommend it.

Maya High School 2

Posted February 03, 2006

Posted February 03, 2006

Maya High School 4

Posted April 13, 2005
I am very pleased with Maya High School. My daughter is very happy attending this school, and she is receiving top grades.

Posted January 13, 2005
Really good teachers who are genuinly concerned for the kids education and social needs.

Maya High School
3660 West Glendale Ave., Phoenix, AZ  85051
Last modified Maya High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maya High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top