Phoenix, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,409

Posted February 18, 2014
Metro Tech High School located in Phoenix, Arizona is the best high school there is! I attended MTHS from my freshman year throughout my senior year and I absolutely loved it! Metro Tech isn't like any other school, it isn't a home school, its a school that you have to apply to get into therefore they only choose the best to get in. The teachers are one of a kind, very strict and very professional. They only want what's best for there students. If your looking for a great school to go to or looking for an "over achiever" school to send your kids to choose MTHS. You will not regret it! I went there and my three younger brothers are going there. Trust me you will never find a school like this!

Posted August 20, 2011
Metro Tech has had great success this last year. Our seniors earned $2,000,000 in scholarship offers, we had several dozen students win awards at state career technical student organization compeitions and several students earned awards at the national career technical student organization leadership confereces. As a teacher I find the students (for the most part) highly motivated and willing to learn. Our standardized test scores continue to go up.

Posted August 19, 2011
My daughter has attended Metro Tech High since her freshman year and she is now a Senior. The school has excellent teachers and they have supported my daughter to follow her dreams and goals. This is an excellent career high school. I never hear about student fights either which is wonderful.

Metro Tech High School

Posted November 19, 2009
I think this is a great school that helps students discover what they truly want to be

Posted April 19, 2007
i'm a metro tech graduate. i graduated last year with academic honors. the experiences that i aquired at metro have helped me to get a good job and help my family. having gone to metro tech was the greatest decision that i could've made. the people where great and the teachers care about their students. they become your friends so that they may influence you to do more. i don not regret my decision to have attended metro tech. i was a student of the drafting program and i enjoyed every minute of it. thank you to all the staff and students that made my experience such an enjoyable one.

Posted February 07, 2007
This is the best school in the world!

Posted March 13, 2006
Wonderful alternative! This is a great opportunity for students ready to give up on high school. This school helps guide the student into a position they can start now and see themselves advancing in after graduation.

Metro Tech High School 3

Posted July 23, 2005
it is a pretty good school my daughter graduted with high grade percentiles.....

Metro Tech High School 4

Posted March 27, 2003
This high school is a pretty good school based on my sons' comments etc., he likes school and is doing well, but i also think if kids had more support at home, as does mine, others could do just as well. Parents are very IMPORTANT in the success of their childrens academics. I see his friends and some are not doing so well, but are also dealing with lots of problems @home

Metro Tech High School
1900 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ  85015
Last modified Metro Tech High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Metro Tech High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top