Public charter
Phoenix, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted September 19, 2014
We love Milestones and have for many years. The staff is sweet and family oriented. It's like a big family there!

Posted September 16, 2014
I would like to start by saying, no matter where you go-there will always be postives and negatives. In my experience and what I tell people I know who are looking into schools/preschool/daycare, this school has been amazing. It is a small close knit community of caring people-faculty and parents. I have met some really amazing families who my children and I have become close with. The faculty has always taken the time for any concerns or issues that I have brought up. My children have some health issues and the school has always been attentive to those issues. I feel like the faculty creates a safe learning environment for my children. The principal and teachers take care of each student as if he/she is their own child-this is something that is hard to find anywhere else. In talking with other families of typical public schools, MCS is WAY ahead of the game. They make learning fun and enjoyable. I am also very pleased with the extra curricular activities that are available on campus. It is so helpful to have everything there to save on the commute back and forth with multiple children in multiple activities! I love this school and am proud to take my children here.

Posted August 09, 2014
I am so excited for this new school year. There are so many changes happening at the school for the better. This pass school year there were changes academically that gave the school a better grade rating and they continue to make changes to challenge their students in fun ways. Their acquisition of technology, and quality art and PE programs for the students has also improved. There are also solar panels being installed from a grant the school received. The staff are so friendly and know me and my son by first name. This school is the place to be if you want your child in a safe, caring environment with quality teachers and instruction.

Milestones Charter School 1

Posted May 10, 2014
My son attends this school for the 4rth year. He should have been yanked out after his 2nd year, due to lack of education at his grade level. Besides this, the faculty does not address the bullying issue. No policy in place, makes no assurance the children attending this school are safe.

Posted April 12, 2014
My son has been with the school since Pre-K and has received a great education. I have recommended this school to other at my job and they have their children their also. When the Principal states at the beginning of each year that the Parents are going thru school again it is true. You have to be an involved parent, school is not a babysitting place, to get the most out of any education you have to put time and effort into your child to assist them to succeed. I will continue to recommend the school to others because I believe in the school.

Milestones Charter School 4

Posted March 25, 2014
Milestones is a good school. I know that it is run and staffed by caring individuals that work many hours for the benefit of children. Administration has implemented many changes this year for the better. As a teacher, I feel supported by Administration and understand and support the goals in place. This year alone, administration has implemented a new technology program, new lesson planning software, school wide common core software, new laptops, smart boards, and technology for teacher use as well as new picnic tables for the outside. Teachers also meet weekly with administration and collaborate on implementation of programs and resources for the benefits of kids. All teachers communicate administrative thoughts weekly with parents. Parents should be aware of all that goes on behind the scenes for the benefit of their children.

Milestones Charter School 1

Posted March 17, 2014
The administrative staff is the worst I have ever seen. There is no communication between the staff,parents or teachers. There are some great teachers at the school however the lack of support from the leadership makes them ineffectve.the capuses is in disaray and unkempt.If the school has goalsthere is no plan being followed to reach them.It looks like the school is run just to make money for a few on the backs of rest, the teachers,parents and worst of all the children, and they can't evern get that right. There is a large turn over and a list of unfulfilled promises. Programs that just went away to cover poor management, there hearts may be in the right place but they have no skills on how to run an effective administrative staff or school. If someone from the school reads this please spend the money, get your self a good management team and plan in place or close. Do it for the Children

Posted February 24, 2014
Milestones is a fantastic school that builds the students up both academically and socially. Sad as it is there will always be a student or two who feel that they are behind. The children with learning disabilities recieve much needed attention in the lacking areas. Every child is given the proper education at Milestones, and I find it a sorry excuse to try and blame genetics for a lack of effort on the student's part. Students need to be willing to learn, and yes some people have to put more effort into learning various subjects. I know students who show an understanding of the work taught are then taught more challenging subjects. Graduates from this school are known to thrive in high school and college. Plus the students are loved. That is what makes this school so great.

Milestones Charter School 2

Posted February 22, 2014
I go to this school and I am BEHIND in math and science, writing and language arts is no problem I get that from my mom but I learn everyday more and more about writing. The 5th grade writing teacher is probably the best teacher ever. But I wouldn't recommend your children to go to this school.

Posted November 04, 2013
Milestones Charter School is full of fun loving, smart, caring teachers and staff. The expectations of students has been raised in the past few years and I am seeing changes for the better! The upper grades have challenged my child, who is very bright. We would rather see her challenged than bored. I would recommend Milestones to any parent. From preschool through eighth grade, this school is fantastic!

Milestones Charter School
4707 East Robert E Lee Street, Phoenix, AZ  85032
Last modified Milestones Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Milestones Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 97 reviews. Top