Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Milestones Charter School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 13, 2016
There is no honesty at this school it is all based on lies #1 ask the principal to show you proper documentation that she is capable of teaching the 5th grade and being the principal? The are in such desperate need of teachers because there system is faulty. They don't respect teachers, students and parents. The principal Donna and Her daughter are in it for donated money, NOT for the passion and love of teaching. I wouldn't be surprised if this school closes it's doors in the next following years unless they make changes to there administration and how they educate children.

Milestones Charter School 1

Posted July 13, 2016
My 2 kids did NOT a proper education at this school the principal is incompetent she refuses to listen to anyone including her staff they treat parents with no respect their staff with no respect please ask her if she even has an education if she will show you documents that she has an education to teach 5th grade because she doesn't. There are a few good teachers working here but the principal and her daughter are so ignorant, rude and disrespect we pulled out half way through the year because of issues we had not to mention the lack of proper education they administer. These people are here for donated money not because they have a passion or love for teaching children. This school should be shut down, parents trust me you will waste valuable precious time at this school.

Posted December 16, 2015
The K-Prep is just what 4 year olds need. I know, some parents won't be happy about the 2 pages of homework kids get. However, we felt it really helped our kid stay focused (he gets distracted very easy) on letters, numbers and now words. The focus on handwriting, coloring, singing has been a blessing for our kid.

Milestones Charter School 2

Posted October 24, 2015
I put my kid for threes and they didn't know how to deal with crying child and to an extend i happen to saw they were showing discrimination because he was crying.. Also the teacher in one of threes class is definitely not fit to be a teacher. I'm echoing review of atleast 5 parents I have spoken till date about that particular teacher.. Better teach kid at home than to this particular class of threes where strength is near 30 looked by mere 2 teachers...

Posted September 19, 2014
We love Milestones and have for many years. The staff is sweet and family oriented. It's like a big family there!

Posted September 16, 2014
I would like to start by saying, no matter where you go-there will always be postives and negatives. In my experience and what I tell people I know who are looking into schools/preschool/daycare, this school has been amazing. It is a small close knit community of caring people-faculty and parents. I have met some really amazing families who my children and I have become close with. The faculty has always taken the time for any concerns or issues that I have brought up. My children have some health issues and the school has always been attentive to those issues. I feel like the faculty creates a safe learning environment for my children. The principal and teachers take care of each student as if he/she is their own child-this is something that is hard to find anywhere else. In talking with other families of typical public schools, MCS is WAY ahead of the game. They make learning fun and enjoyable. I am also very pleased with the extra curricular activities that are available on campus. It is so helpful to have everything there to save on the commute back and forth with multiple children in multiple activities! I love this school and am proud to take my children here.

Posted August 09, 2014
I am so excited for this new school year. There are so many changes happening at the school for the better. This pass school year there were changes academically that gave the school a better grade rating and they continue to make changes to challenge their students in fun ways. Their acquisition of technology, and quality art and PE programs for the students has also improved. There are also solar panels being installed from a grant the school received. The staff are so friendly and know me and my son by first name. This school is the place to be if you want your child in a safe, caring environment with quality teachers and instruction.

Milestones Charter School 1

Posted May 10, 2014
My son attends this school for the 4rth year. He should have been yanked out after his 2nd year, due to lack of education at his grade level. Besides this, the faculty does not address the bullying issue. No policy in place, makes no assurance the children attending this school are safe.

Posted April 12, 2014
My son has been with the school since Pre-K and has received a great education. I have recommended this school to other at my job and they have their children their also. When the Principal states at the beginning of each year that the Parents are going thru school again it is true. You have to be an involved parent, school is not a babysitting place, to get the most out of any education you have to put time and effort into your child to assist them to succeed. I will continue to recommend the school to others because I believe in the school.

Milestones Charter School 4

Posted March 25, 2014
Milestones is a good school. I know that it is run and staffed by caring individuals that work many hours for the benefit of children. Administration has implemented many changes this year for the better. As a teacher, I feel supported by Administration and understand and support the goals in place. This year alone, administration has implemented a new technology program, new lesson planning software, school wide common core software, new laptops, smart boards, and technology for teacher use as well as new picnic tables for the outside. Teachers also meet weekly with administration and collaborate on implementation of programs and resources for the benefits of kids. All teachers communicate administrative thoughts weekly with parents. Parents should be aware of all that goes on behind the scenes for the benefit of their children.

Milestones Charter School
4707 East Robert East Lee St, Phoenix, AZ  85032
Last modified Milestones Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.