Bad
Good

My kids have attended Milestones for the past 5 years. Not only are they great students, athletes, and well respected but they are also genuine little people because of the family atmosphere at the school. Our school has the same issues as other schools but it's important for parent involvement and support to make it all work. I'd keep them there through High School if I could.

The K-Prep is just what 4 year olds need. I know, some parents won't be happy about the 2 pages of homework kids get. However, we felt it really helped our kid stay focused (he gets distracted very easy) on letters, numbers and now words. The focus on handwriting, coloring, singing has been a blessing for our kid.

I put my kid for threes and they didn't know how to deal with crying child and to an extend i happen to saw they were showing discrimination because he was crying.. Also the teacher in one of threes class is definitely not fit to be a teacher. I'm echoing review of atleast 5 parents I have spoken till date about that particular teacher.. Better teach kid at home than to this particular class of threes where strength is near 30 looked by mere 2 teachers...

We love Milestones and have for many years. The staff is sweet and family oriented. It's like a big family there!

I would like to start by saying, no matter where you go-there will always be postives and negatives. In my experience and what I tell people I know who are looking into schools/preschool/daycare, this school has been amazing. It is a small close knit community of caring people-faculty and parents. I have met some really amazing families who my children and I have become close with. The faculty has always taken the time for any concerns or issues that I have brought up. My children have some health issues and the school has always been attentive to those issues. I feel like the faculty creates a safe learning environment for my children. The principal and teachers take care of each student as if he/she is their own child-this is something that is hard to find anywhere else. In talking with other families of typical public schools, MCS is WAY ahead of the game. They make learning fun and enjoyable. I am also very pleased with the extra curricular activities that are available on campus. It is so helpful to have everything there to save on the commute back and forth with multiple children in multiple activities! I love this school and am proud to take my children here.

I am so excited for this new school year. There are so many changes happening at the school for the better. This pass school year there were changes academically that gave the school a better grade rating and they continue to make changes to challenge their students in fun ways. Their acquisition of technology, and quality art and PE programs for the students has also improved. There are also solar panels being installed from a grant the school received. The staff are so friendly and know me and my son by first name. This school is the place to be if you want your child in a safe, caring environment with quality teachers and instruction.

My son attends this school for the 4rth year. He should have been yanked out after his 2nd year, due to lack of education at his grade level. Besides this, the faculty does not address the bullying issue. No policy in place, makes no assurance the children attending this school are safe.

My son has been with the school since Pre-K and has received a great education. I have recommended this school to other at my job and they have their children their also. When the Principal states at the beginning of each year that the Parents are going thru school again it is true. You have to be an involved parent, school is not a babysitting place, to get the most out of any education you have to put time and effort into your child to assist them to succeed. I will continue to recommend the school to others because I believe in the school.

Milestones is a good school. I know that it is run and staffed by caring individuals that work many hours for the benefit of children. Administration has implemented many changes this year for the better. As a teacher, I feel supported by Administration and understand and support the goals in place. This year alone, administration has implemented a new technology program, new lesson planning software, school wide common core software, new laptops, smart boards, and technology for teacher use as well as new picnic tables for the outside. Teachers also meet weekly with administration and collaborate on implementation of programs and resources for the benefits of kids. All teachers communicate administrative thoughts weekly with parents. Parents should be aware of all that goes on behind the scenes for the benefit of their children.

The administrative staff is the worst I have ever seen. There is no communication between the staff,parents or teachers. There are some great teachers at the school however the lack of support from the leadership makes them ineffectve.the capuses is in disaray and unkempt.If the school has goalsthere is no plan being followed to reach them.It looks like the school is run just to make money for a few on the backs of rest, the teachers,parents and worst of all the children, and they can't evern get that right. There is a large turn over and a list of unfulfilled promises. Programs that just went away to cover poor management, there hearts may be in the right place but they have no skills on how to run an effective administrative staff or school. If someone from the school reads this please spend the money, get your self a good management team and plan in place or close. Do it for the Children

Last modified Milestones Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.