Posted August 22, 2014
I love this school, It has the best teachers, principle and vice principle, my child loves going here and I feel truly welcomed here. I look forward to all the opportunities that this school offers for parent involvement. My child is safe and cared about at this school.

Posted July 28, 2013
this school is excellent, love the way the teacher are always willing to help children and families to excel!

Posted March 24, 2011
This school is one of the best in our district. With talented and dedicated teachers. we could improve with more parent involvement. It would also help if funds weren't cut every year. I am enthusiastic about the new Principal's involvement.

Posted June 02, 2009
Teachers put all the effort in. Unfortunately, many of the parents do not.

Mitchell Elementary School 2

Posted February 08, 2006
As a former parent and staff member I would like to say that this school has great potential due to the dedication of staff members. It's success is hampered by a lack of organized leadership and low parent involvement.

Mitchell Elementary School
1700 N. 41st Avenue, Phoenix, AZ  85009
Last modified Mitchell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mitchell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top