Posted October 22, 2014
I graduated from Bradshaw Mountain High School in 2014 and attended for all four years of high school. This school is fantastic thanks to the amazing fine arts program and academic options. The arts program offers several choirs, band options, and drama. Academically this school offers several advanced placement classes and dual enrollment college courses. Because I took advantage of these courses I am now attending a university where I have already completed my English and Math requirements.This school does not focus on sports and separate social groups are almost never seen. The teachers at Bradshaw Mountain are always invested in student learning and are constantly willing to do anything to help a student learn. In my opinion if a student is willing to work hard and be invested in school, Bradshaw Mountain High School is a very good option that should be seriously considered when searching for a school.

Posted June 21, 2014
I went to Bradshaw mountain high all four years of my high school education. The staff and teacher's are amazingly helpful and good at teaching.The school has many activities, clubs and sports. Football isn't the only thing Bradshaw focuses on but in my eyes the football is a great football team. Bradshaw is a school that is accepting. A school that I enjoyed. I will miss my years at Bradshaw, the teachers i had and the people i met. Graduating in 2014 was great.Oh and If you are thinking of sending you kid to Bradshaw, i recommend Bradshaw.

Bradshaw Mountain High School 1

Posted August 14, 2013
This school is the worst of schools they suspend there kids for no reason the teachers try to make there students do every liltel non school related things and there dress code dosent make sence u can't wear Arizona stuff when were in Az and won't let u wear tanktops for any reason they have some disrespectful staff and they have a school resource officer that will try to take u to jail for every lil thing and he thinks he's a tough guy because he's a cop

Posted May 31, 2012
We moved here from a VERY small school in Michigan. It was difficult for my kids at first. However, the other kids quickly befriended them and made them feel welcome. The band is TOP NOTCH! The drama club is AWESOME! This school does not focus on athletes like many schools do. They have so many more opportunities! My one gripe would be with the amount of drinking and drugs so readily available on the school campus. Students showing up drunk and high on a daily basis.

Posted September 22, 2011
I have two boys who go to Bradshaw Mountain. They love the school and the atmosphere. They always speak highly of their teachers and administration. They actually talk about the school spirit and how they feel safe at school

Posted September 13, 2011
Bradshaw Mountain offers so many things to the students of our community, while keeping that small town relationship among the staff and students. While no school is perfect, I would say that they make a great effort to provide excellent choices in education, firm student behavior and great school spirit!

Posted February 08, 2011
I am a parent of a tenth grader transferring to Bradshaw Mountain High School from a school back east (New Jersey) . While I have read mixed reviews on this school, most of them written over 6 years ago, I must say that everyone of the personnel I have spoken with on the phone to gather information for our transfer have been more than kind and most helpful. My daughter has searched the schools web sight and promo video and is very excited about her new school. As with most educational experiences ...you only get out of it ..what your willing to put into it. I am looking forward to our daughters experience at Bradshaw Mountain High.

Posted August 24, 2008

Bradshaw Mountain High School 1

Posted May 28, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008

Bradshaw Mountain High School
6000 Longlook Rd., Prescott Valley, AZ  86314
Last modified Bradshaw Mountain High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradshaw Mountain High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top