Bad
Good

Small class sizes and individualized attention makes the learning experience at Park View Middle School. Teachers and Administration care very much about the successes of their students.

It feels like our child is taking school with family - everyone is so friendly and interested in the children. We feel they are safe and protected in the envirnoment there. The teachers are excellent and have great ways of getting the children interested in what they are learning.

It is an awesome school! the teachers are great! and you learn in a fun way!

fantastic, loving, organized--it's got it all!

My youngest son is entering 8th grade, and, as his brothers before him, attended ParkView since 6th grade. As a parent, it is such a delight to listen in as they talk about fun assignments that they had with the same teacher. Likewise, I find a sense of satisfaction when they sincerely tell others how much they like and take pride in ParkView. Believe me when I say that I never had to force any one of my sons to attend school at ParkView. Their attendance records are perfect because each one of my sons wanted to make them perfect. With all honesty, it is disheartening for me to read negative reports reflected here because I have been a parent of ParkView basically since it began. Therefore, I have witnessed an abundance amount of the school's history and the intentions of admin and staff are sincere. My name is Sue Ferguson.

I have been a parent of ParkView basically since it began. My oldest son graduated from Park View and is now a high school graduate as well. It is important to note that he is daily challenged with Tourette Syndrome. This being disclosed, I can say, with all certainty, that Park View provided my son with the tools he needed to launch into high school. Their special education department provided all the services he required to succeed and them some. The positive structure and family type environment provided my son with security. As a parent I felt safe knowing he was being educated by the Park View team of teachers and administrators. My middle son just graduated this year and is now ready for high school. He is a student that takes his education seriously and will tell anyone that Park View is a school that is serious about teaching.

Parkview is the worst school I've ever dealt with! The teachers are unprofessional and seem to be lacking in modern teaching techniques. They will teach your children to be cattle.They take away there individuality and freedom of expression!

I do not like this school at all. It is way abnormally small, you feel closterfobic, their is no gym, some teachers are rude and the blue book is for kindergarteners, if you do not get your adjena signed evey night, or forget to wash your PVMS shirt, you get written up, then after a few times, you will get friday school for nothing! it is a terrible school and you should send your student to Glassford or Bradshaw.

I am very happy with this school. The small class size assists with the teachers ability to know and understand the learning styles of individual students. My daughter is not only excelling at the school, but is happy to get up every morning to go there.

Great teacher student ratio Family oriented community No students slip through the cracks

Last modified Park View Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.