Prescott, AZ

Posted April 28, 2014
Lincoln Elementary School has been an awesome experience for my son. He was struggling in the beginning, when he transferred in from another school. But this school got him a scholarship so he could go to full day Kindergarten, now he's doing well. I love this school and Thank God for them.

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2014
Not impressed. We did not get that safe, happy feeling here. We went into this school to try and get some info on enrolling our child and were given a glare by the receptionist. She acted as though we were wasting her time. No hello, just "what did we want"? We informed her that our child was due to start school and would like some info, etc. What this receptionist cared about was that she was left alone because everyone else was in a staff meeting. She had no regard for us or anyone else in the office. She then proceeded to grill us about the district and refused to answer any questions until her needs were met. Her total goal was to hopefully find out that we weren't in the district so that she didn't have to help us. That's how we felt. We are within the district but let me assure you, our child will not be attending this school. It appears to me that this school does not require a lot by it's staff and I would not want my child in their care. In fairness, we did not get the opportunity to talk to anyone else, however, just the experience with this woman was enough for us to run the opposite direction.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2010
Fifth grade boys beware. A teacher openly hates fifth grade boys and is baised to girls. Parents you've have been warned! Great Kindergarten teachers!

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted July 09, 2010
My son was using his hand to play army with other students on the playground. For this he received a referral and was denied the next field trip. Really? Most people I know played army as a kid. According to this school it is considered "threatening". My son was singled out, as was I. I did receive an apology in the end, but what does that do for my son?

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Lincoln has the best community feel to it. It is truly a small town school with fabulous staff and teachers!

Posted May 09, 2009
Love, love, love this school. They focus not only on the education of children but also in molding their attitude towards caring for others, and taking an interest in the world. They invest in teaching our kids pride for the history and smallness of Prescott. Yearly treks to the courthouse for a Halloween parade and sing a longs make this a true hometown school.

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2009
Most teachers are very good and love their jobs. Good academic standards, but the kids seem to get penalized for every little thing they do 'wrong'. I wish they would let kids be kids again, instead of punishing them for just picking up a rock!

Posted January 04, 2008
I have loved this school since my first child attended. We were welcomed and the included in this great family. The teachers are very well prepared and produce great results with proven techniques!

Lincoln Elementary School 0

Posted September 10, 2007
Lincoln is a wonderful school for small kids to find themselves academically & socially. While the change in leadership is good, it is unclear whether the new principal brings the right qualities to the table. A greater focus on what really matters to kids - academics vs. other stuff would be appropriate!

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2007
Lincoln is everybodys hometown school. Much needed changes in administration are being made this year. I look forward to seeing what Mr. Bates will do to help Lincoln progress in academics and teacher professionalism.

Lincoln Elementary School
201 Park Ave., Prescott, AZ  86303
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top