Prescott, AZ

Prescott Mile High Middle School 2

Posted August 14, 2012
Was not impressed at all! He encountered all kinds of difficulties. He was bullied daily. He would report it and we talked to authorities at school. We were told the bullies were dealt with, yet it continued the entire school year. We talked to the school several times and nothing changed. When my son reported to the teachers about the bullies, still nothing was done. My son defended himself, but got tired of doing this day in and day out. There were more problems than just the bullies; He also had classes so far apart he had to run and barely made it, or was late. He had so many troubles with his locker (either the person above wouldn't let him get to his locker, or he didn't have enough time with as far apart as his classes were, or just a broken lock) that they moved his locker to another hall. It became so inconvenient that he ended up just carrying his books! How exhausting! It seemed that all of his energies were focused on non-school related matters so much so, that he began hating school. He has always loved school! When he told me he didn't want to go to school anymore, I knew there needed to be a big change. We left!

Posted September 30, 2009
mrs habeck i s the best teacher there it is the best school ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted March 31, 2008
mile high is the best school

Prescott Mile High Middle School 3

Posted October 13, 2007
The school is pretty good. Alot better than a few years ago. Many good teachers, some great. I suggest that some move on..act burned out, not excited anymore.

Posted October 12, 2007
This school is a great school and is very strict. I attended this school for sixth and I had fun, Manny Chavez is now an 8th grade pre-algebra. He was also the wrestling coach for 16 years.

Posted June 20, 2007
Mile High is a great school! I attended Mile High all three years, and absolutely loved it! The teachers and staff are awesome and always put the students first! I would recommend Mile High to anyone!

Posted December 03, 2006
I would not send my child anywhere else for middle school. This is a true middle school, meeting the needs of my kids and helping them understand thier diverse community. The teachers are terrific and the principal is a great guy. It is preparing my kids for high school and life in the big world. We love Mile High.

Prescott Mile High Middle School 4

Posted August 21, 2005
The leadership of the principal of this school is strong. Staff members are willing to work with parents to accomodate child's indivisual needs. They have nice music and art programs and sports teams.

Prescott Mile High Middle School 4

Posted March 01, 2005
Very good educational system with excellent teachers and concerned administrators.

300 South Granite St., Prescott, AZ  86303
Last modified Prescott Mile High Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prescott Mile High Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top