Bad
Good

Was not impressed at all! He encountered all kinds of difficulties. He was bullied daily. He would report it and we talked to authorities at school. We were told the bullies were dealt with, yet it continued the entire school year. We talked to the school several times and nothing changed. When my son reported to the teachers about the bullies, still nothing was done. My son defended himself, but got tired of doing this day in and day out. There were more problems than just the bullies; He also had classes so far apart he had to run and barely made it, or was late. He had so many troubles with his locker (either the person above wouldn't let him get to his locker, or he didn't have enough time with as far apart as his classes were, or just a broken lock) that they moved his locker to another hall. It became so inconvenient that he ended up just carrying his books! How exhausting! It seemed that all of his energies were focused on non-school related matters so much so, that he began hating school. He has always loved school! When he told me he didn't want to go to school anymore, I knew there needed to be a big change. We left!

mrs habeck i s the best teacher there it is the best school ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The school is pretty good. Alot better than a few years ago. Many good teachers, some great. I suggest that some move on..act burned out, not excited anymore.

This school is a great school and is very strict. I attended this school for sixth and I had fun, Manny Chavez is now an 8th grade pre-algebra. He was also the wrestling coach for 16 years.

Mile High is a great school! I attended Mile High all three years, and absolutely loved it! The teachers and staff are awesome and always put the students first! I would recommend Mile High to anyone!

I would not send my child anywhere else for middle school. This is a true middle school, meeting the needs of my kids and helping them understand thier diverse community. The teachers are terrific and the principal is a great guy. It is preparing my kids for high school and life in the big world. We love Mile High.

Last modified Prescott Mile High Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.