Bad
Good

Great teachers , many after school clubs for kids to join. We have to move every two to three years and they really made us feel so welcomed into there school. All five of my children made friends instantly and they have loved all there teachers.

We have the best school because of several things. One being the level of parent involvement. We have a great principal and teachers who really encourage parent involvment and the great programs like the reading program and Character Counts. The staff is so friendly and always very welcoming. We love this school!

The staff is amazing! Everyone who works there loves the students and does all they can for each child.

the families are awesome and the teachers are awesome too!!! lots of community pride at our school!

I drive my kids from my school distrct to Taylor Hicks school district. The family friendly school is the best. Wonderful art teacher, PE, Music. The staff really cares and the PTA is VERY involved. Again I drive 30 min just so my kids can go to the best school around. My kids assigned school is 1.1 miles away.

Taylor Hicks has exceptional teachers.....I am in constant contact with the staff in regards to my tutoring business....a very welcome feeling at this school at all times. That is a wonderful gift.

The staff is amazing and really cares about the kids.

Great place to have your kids (in our case grand kids).

Wonderful sense of community! Mrs. Cole Rocks!

Taylor Hicks is a great school! What always has impressed me is the enormous outreach that the staff gives to parents to encourage their involvement in the education of their kids. Parents are eager to help and feel welcome into their classrooms. Thanks Taylor Hicks teachers and staff! You're awesome!

Last modified Taylor Hicks School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.