Prescott, AZ

Posted May 20, 2010
We have the best school because of several things. One being the level of parent involvement. We have a great principal and teachers who really encourage parent involvment and the great programs like the reading program and Character Counts. The staff is so friendly and always very welcoming. We love this school!

Posted May 16, 2010
The staff is amazing! Everyone who works there loves the students and does all they can for each child.

Posted May 12, 2010
the families are awesome and the teachers are awesome too!!! lots of community pride at our school!

Taylor Hicks School 5

Posted May 12, 2010
I drive my kids from my school distrct to Taylor Hicks school district. The family friendly school is the best. Wonderful art teacher, PE, Music. The staff really cares and the PTA is VERY involved. Again I drive 30 min just so my kids can go to the best school around. My kids assigned school is 1.1 miles away.

Posted May 12, 2010
Taylor Hicks has exceptional teachers.....I am in constant contact with the staff in regards to my tutoring business....a very welcome feeling at this school at all times. That is a wonderful gift.

Posted May 12, 2010
The staff is amazing and really cares about the kids.

Posted May 12, 2010
Great place to have your kids (in our case grand kids).

Posted May 12, 2010
Wonderful sense of community! Mrs. Cole Rocks!

Posted May 12, 2010
Taylor Hicks is a great school! What always has impressed me is the enormous outreach that the staff gives to parents to encourage their involvement in the education of their kids. Parents are eager to help and feel welcome into their classrooms. Thanks Taylor Hicks teachers and staff! You're awesome!

Posted May 11, 2010
GO Bobcats! Taylor Hicks has the best faculty and staff. My kids are getting a great education and they are treated with honor and respect.

Taylor Hicks School
1845 Campbell Ave., Prescott, AZ  86301
Last modified Taylor Hicks School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Hicks School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top