Posted January 05, 2014
Really, I don't know how anyone could not love this school as a parent. It's a fun, safe environment with plenty of extracurriculars focused on getting your child the best possible education. As a student, I must admit it is a lot of work. If you are not ready for dedication and a little less sleep, then this school is not for you. However, it has given me great experiences and work habits; I would definitely recommend TCP to any determined student.

Posted July 09, 2011
amazing really, im going into my junior year and let me tell you its not easy but it is worth it. i have a support system and and can get all the help from all the teachers. i wouldnt go anywhere else. i love tri city!! i would recommened it to anyone(=

Posted June 02, 2010
Back in 2006 I wrote a review and somehow when I posted it, it only marked 1 star, this is certainly not true, it was at that time atleast a 5 star school. Now my daughter who graduated 3 years ago from there is in her Sr Year at a private University in AK going for her BS in Marine Biology. I truly feel that the base set up for her at Tri-City has helped her succeed so well at her University.

Posted May 06, 2010

Tri-City College Prep High School 4

Posted May 03, 2010
I am nearing the end of my freshman year and all I can say is that my A+ did NOT come easily. It takes hard work and dedication, but it's worth it if you want a quality education. The only thing I don't like about it is that there aren't very many extra curriculars. I love our teachers. They really know what they are doing and they are around anytime you need them for help. The students are respectful and hard working and are very involved in what goes on with the school.

Tri-City College Prep High School 1

Posted December 18, 2009

Tri-City College Prep High School 1

Posted March 18, 2009

Posted April 17, 2008
Great school growing with excellence ... College classes available ... My kid loves her school ... The programs are great .....

Posted August 23, 2006
I love Tri-City College Prep High School no drugs or violence and i feel safe

Posted July 18, 2006
We really love this school and the opportunities it provides. The teachers and staff really put the effort into preparing students for college. The staff are highly qualified and certified teachers, most of the teachers have masters degrees or higher. The classes are definitely more difficult and do require a lot of effort, but the teachers really do want the students to succeed and they are very willing to help in any way they can. The availablity of college classes during the day is a great way to get a jump-start on college. Students can pretty much complete their freshman year of college while still in high school! As far as extracurricular activities, TCP keeps growing. They offer most of the popular sports (except football) as well as some unique sports like cricket and rowing. There are really a lot of extracurricular activities for such a small school.

Tri-City College Prep High School
5522 Side Road, Prescott, AZ  86301
Last modified Tri-City College Prep High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tri-City College Prep High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top