Bad
Good

Really, I don't know how anyone could not love this school as a parent. It's a fun, safe environment with plenty of extracurriculars focused on getting your child the best possible education. As a student, I must admit it is a lot of work. If you are not ready for dedication and a little less sleep, then this school is not for you. However, it has given me great experiences and work habits; I would definitely recommend TCP to any determined student.

amazing really, im going into my junior year and let me tell you its not easy but it is worth it. i have a support system and and can get all the help from all the teachers. i wouldnt go anywhere else. i love tri city!! i would recommened it to anyone(=

Back in 2006 I wrote a review and somehow when I posted it, it only marked 1 star, this is certainly not true, it was at that time atleast a 5 star school. Now my daughter who graduated 3 years ago from there is in her Sr Year at a private University in AK going for her BS in Marine Biology. I truly feel that the base set up for her at Tri-City has helped her succeed so well at her University.

I am nearing the end of my freshman year and all I can say is that my A+ did NOT come easily. It takes hard work and dedication, but it's worth it if you want a quality education. The only thing I don't like about it is that there aren't very many extra curriculars. I love our teachers. They really know what they are doing and they are around anytime you need them for help. The students are respectful and hard working and are very involved in what goes on with the school.

Great school growing with excellence ... College classes available ... My kid loves her school ... The programs are great .....

Last modified Tri-City College Prep High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.