Prescott, AZ

Posted December 15, 2011
My children have attended Sacred Heart Catholic School for eight years. My oldest are in advanced classes. The youngest has dyslexia and benefits from the Barton program provided at the school. The staff is very helpful in accommodating high learning and children with learning needs. The staff and students are respectful and genuine. In addition, my children have great Catholic knowledge and strong faith.

Posted January 31, 2011
I strongly recommend Sacred Heart Catholic School to all children where the parents desire a solid education that is also faith based. We have been very happy with the education our child is receiving, and the quality of the other students.

Sacred Heart School 1

Posted October 26, 2010
If you want your kids to learn more about fundraising than academics, then, Sacred Heart is the right choice. Principal is very unprofessional, she wears sundress to work.

Posted January 17, 2009
Sacred Heart Catholic School has provided my children with faith development as well as a quality education. I recommend Sacred Heart to all families that value their children's educational, social and spiritual development.

Sacred Heart School 4