PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Teachers at Christian Academy are dedicated to working with parents toward student success - that's HUGE for parents who take responsibility for their children's education!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Christian Academy seems to work very hard to instill Christian values in its students. Being honest, demonstrating integrity, and acting fairly are definitely Christ-like characteristics!

I can honestly say that I LOVE the new leadership at Christian Academy of Prescott! With a new Head of School in place, many past issues are already a memory. The school implemented block scheduling this year, for language arts and math, enabling students to learn at their ability level. The small class sizes are perfect, and there is a really nice energy on campus this year!

The school as a whole is very good. However, as one parent stated, there is a distinct bias in the leadership. Favoritism is rampant, and if you are not one of the "favorites" there is nothing you can do that is right. As a couple of parents have told me, the school is rather "cliquish", and it is a sad state for a Christian school.

This school could be great, but there is a lack of leadership. This lack of leadership allows decisions to be made about who teaches your children to be based off of personal favoritism, not who is most qualified. Your concerns will go unaddressed and the lack of leadership has allowed a lapse in the parent teacher fellowship. While my children's teachers have been great, the school as a whole is sinking fast and we are attending elsewhere next year to ensure our children have the best Christian Education in Prescott. Hopefully CAP will pull it together for future students, but we're not willing to muddle through it when it's our children we're talking about.

I have two children who are attending C.A.P. The school is organized and has a consistent method of communication with parents. The teachers reach out as well as respond in a timely manner to my questions. Expectations are high but attainable. The behavior of most students is excellent. There have been a few who did not fit well, or as expected. Most of all the teachers and staff work hard to disciple, teach and LOVE my kids.

The preschool teachers are very experienced and are nurturing to my child. Also, I would not bring my child here if it did not have teachers who are following Christ and a biblically integrated curriculum. Overall, I have been very happy with the preschool and have seen my child loving school at a very young age--how important that is!

I love Christian Academy. I have four children that attend CAP all at different academic and social levels. The staff and administration has been wonderful at working with the individual needs of each of my children ensuring success. I honestly didn't think we could afford private school but the administration has been great at helping obtain scholarships making private education a reality for my children. My only wish - that Christian Academy went through high school!

Christian Academy of Prescott was an answer to prayer when we moved to Prescott in 2005. Both daughters attended through 8th grade graduation. One from the end of 2nd grade and one from Kindergarten. The education they received was excellent and prepared both of them to excel in high school. In addition the Christian foundation gave them both the needed understanding and beliefs for public high school to make good choices for themselves and to love others the way Jesus does. I highly recommend this school. The Administrator, faculty and staff are dedicated to teaching and loving their students.

Christian Academy is an outstanding school teaching small classes with a Christian worldview. They strive for excellence in all areas of childhood development. Many people at this school have contributed to the social development of my grandson who was floundering in the large public school classroom he was attending. I am so grateful for the special dyslexia program that devotes time to testing and teaching children with this disability to read. Music and art are special programs that are not always available in every school. The loving faculty deserves praise for their care.

Last modified Christian Academy Of Prescott is a Private school that serves grades PK-8