Christian Academy Of Prescott 1

Posted February 04, 2015
This school could be great, but there is a lack of leadership. This lack of leadership allows decisions to be made about who teaches your children to be based off of personal favoritism, not who is most qualified. Your concerns will go unaddressed and the lack of leadership has allowed a lapse in the parent teacher fellowship. While my children's teachers have been great, the school as a whole is sinking fast and we are attending elsewhere next year to ensure our children have the best Christian Education in Prescott. Hopefully CAP will pull it together for future students, but we're not willing to muddle through it when it's our children we're talking about.

Christian Academy Of Prescott 4

Posted January 21, 2015
I have two children who are attending C.A.P. The school is organized and has a consistent method of communication with parents. The teachers reach out as well as respond in a timely manner to my questions. Expectations are high but attainable. The behavior of most students is excellent. There have been a few who did not fit well, or as expected. Most of all the teachers and staff work hard to disciple, teach and LOVE my kids.

Posted January 21, 2015
The preschool teachers are very experienced and are nurturing to my child. Also, I would not bring my child here if it did not have teachers who are following Christ and a biblically integrated curriculum. Overall, I have been very happy with the preschool and have seen my child loving school at a very young age--how important that is!

Posted January 21, 2015
I love Christian Academy. I have four children that attend CAP all at different academic and social levels. The staff and administration has been wonderful at working with the individual needs of each of my children ensuring success. I honestly didn't think we could afford private school but the administration has been great at helping obtain scholarships making private education a reality for my children. My only wish - that Christian Academy went through high school!

Posted January 21, 2015
Christian Academy of Prescott was an answer to prayer when we moved to Prescott in 2005. Both daughters attended through 8th grade graduation. One from the end of 2nd grade and one from Kindergarten. The education they received was excellent and prepared both of them to excel in high school. In addition the Christian foundation gave them both the needed understanding and beliefs for public high school to make good choices for themselves and to love others the way Jesus does. I highly recommend this school. The Administrator, faculty and staff are dedicated to teaching and loving their students.

Posted January 21, 2015
Christian Academy is an outstanding school teaching small classes with a Christian worldview. They strive for excellence in all areas of childhood development. Many people at this school have contributed to the social development of my grandson who was floundering in the large public school classroom he was attending. I am so grateful for the special dyslexia program that devotes time to testing and teaching children with this disability to read. Music and art are special programs that are not always available in every school. The loving faculty deserves praise for their care.

Posted January 21, 2015
It's a campus you can feel the love on....CHRIST love. This is our third year at CAP and our children are thriving academically, socially and most importantly spiritually. We are truly blessed to have found this place.

Christian Academy Of Prescott 4

Posted January 21, 2015
I have had three children that have attended Christian Academy of Prescott since prekindergarten. The school has been a blessing to our family. They provide a Christian education which is integrated throughout the curriculum not just in Bible class or chapel. They have a fabulous dyslexia program that two of my boys have taken advantage of. They work well with and are very accommodating with IEP's and 504 plans to make every student successful. The upper grades are smaller in number which has its advantages and disadvantages. The only reason I did not rate the school with five stars is because as my boys got older the class sizes we're so small and the ratio of boys to girls was an equal. My boys wanted extracurricular activities, bigger classroom sizes and more boys as classmates. My oldest son went to Christian Academy from kindergarten and graduated eighth grade but he was essentially the only boy through his seventh and eighth grade years. The school is wonderful and I would recommend it to anyone with young families just looking to put their kids in school.

Posted January 21, 2015
CAP is an outstanding school. Students receive excellent academic instruction in a caring, nurturing environment. Teachers and parents work closely together to ensure students' success.

Posted December 17, 2014
Traditional Education with hands-on learning in smaller class sizes! WE love this school. My children are doing so well in this environment. As a parent, I appreciate the communication and the encouraged participation. The values that the teachers and administration have reflect what we want in our home! They are really preparing my children for the real world, giving them a solid eduational, spritual and social foundation to suceed!

Christian Academy Of Prescott
148 South Marina Street, Prescott, AZ  86303
Last modified Christian Academy Of Prescott is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christian Academy Of Prescott Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top