No rating

Trinity Christian School

Private | K-12 | 7 students

Living in Prescott

Situated in a small town neighborhood. The median home value is $164,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $780.

Posted yesterday

It's truly a blessing from the LORD how HE placed my child at Trinity. From the headmaster, the teachers, down to the least of the staff, they are all a blessing. They have the wisdom and knowledge to guide this children toward the true purpose of serving the LORD and others.

Posted January 8, 2014

This is our second year at Trinity Christian School in Prescott, AZ and we are still impressed. They have maintained what they promised to deliver. My son loves to go to school, has a lot of friends and loves his teachers. Last year, his first year there, he was eating lunch alone when a student with a bunch of his friends came and ate with him and said, no one eats alone at this school. This was such a great example of how we all should be. I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 1, 2013

My husband and I agree, we give Trinity 2 big thumbs up! Not only is the entire staff well-rounded (academics & high moral standings) they sincerely care about the kids they teach and use the "entire kid" approach...heart and all! High academic standards are delivered through classical education and with great expectations of students' character taught through biblical principles, the school has success written all over it. Trinity gives the phrase, "no child left behind" a whole knew meaning! We are definite fans!!!

Posted August 28, 2013

I couldn't be happier with what daughter is getting at this school. I realize that there may be aspects that she is not getting if she were at a public school as this school is currently located at a church. What she is getting, however, far surpasses any equipment/playground/etc. What I appreciate most about Trinity is the community that I feel apart of. I don't just send her to school and that's it. I'm involved and they emphasize that they exist to come alongside parents to help facilitate their child's growth. Take a tour, shadow a class, check out the classical christian perspective, and see for yourself that it is a great place to have your child(ren) attend.

Posted August 28, 2013

The best education in the area. Our kids are starting their 7th year at Trinity. They are getting a great education in a safe and nurturing environment. They have great friends and know kids in all of the grades. It is like a family for them. My son is a freshman and starting Spanish this year. He has already had Latin and German. He and my daughter are Spelling Bee winners because of the Latin and the focused teaching. They score among the top students in the nation in the standardized tests. We could not be happier with the staff and teachers. We are surveyed annually to help identify areas of concern and improvement. Many of the teachers have become friends to us and our kids. Tuition has never been a problem. God provides in mighty ways. I am sure He has blessed many of the families in need because I see a great deal of diversity in the students and their families. My kids love the sports. We all cheer for both teams and praise all of the athletes at events. It is a unique and fulfilling experience.

Posted August 27, 2013

I have 2 children at TCS, we are thrilled to be a part of this school. The classical instruction style coupled with the small class sizes, have proven to be an excellent fit for our family. The beliefs and values we teach at home are reinforced at school. The staff genuinely care for each other and the students. Tuition cost is usually the first negative thought that comes to mind when considering a private school. I encourage anyone interested in Trinity to take a tour of the school, and hear all of the scholarship options available. Our family has been blessed to receive tuition assistance for 3 years, which has made education at Trinity possible for our family. We are so glad we discovered Trinity, and if you're looking for a Christian education for your children, TCS is a great place to pursue that.

Posted August 26, 2013

We love TCS! Trinity Christian is a strong academic school with a caring, Christ-centered approach. Students are taught HOW to think, which in this day and age is most impressive. Excellent teachers, staff, and administration really care about each and every student -- very nurturing and supportive. Kind and friendly atmosphere; grace, community, and respect for others are instilled daily. Small class size allows for a generous amount of individual attention. Administration has great communication with parents, and parental participation at the school is strongly encouraged. Would not have my child in any local school but this one! Highly recommended if you're looking for a top educational opportunity for your child in the Prescott area.

Posted August 26, 2013

We love TCS. What a blessing it is to have my child go to school where you can openly worship the Lord and have one on one instruction from the teachers. The leadership goes about and beyond to truly do Gods calling.

Posted August 26, 2013

We feel so blessed to call Trinity our school! Our two children have attended for the last several years and we have been amazed at how they have grown--both academically and spiritually. The teachers really care about their students and there is such a feeling of family. It is our hope to keep our children there until they're ready to attend college. We thank The Lord for Trinity Christian School.

Posted August 26, 2013

Our son attends Trinity Christian School, and we are delighted with it. When we first visited the school to determine whether or not we would put him there, the first thing we noticed was that all the students were laughing and smiling and obviously happy to be at Trinity! Trinity's small class sizes enable the teachers to really know each student and provide the individual attention that is so important. Each member of TCS's excellent staff of teachers and administrators truly knows and cares about each student's educational and biblical development. They provide a supportive, nurturing environment that enables students to learn to think and to grow into well informed, well rounded, caring and contributing adults of whom parents can be proud. As a Christ-focused school, TCS both teaches and models respect for peers, parents, family, community, and country as well as self respect. TCS students are a wonderful example of the benefits of providing an excellent classical education that prepares students for college and for life. If you are searching for a wonderful education and environment for your children from preschool through high school, consider Trinity Christian School.

Posted August 26, 2013

Trinity is a private Christian school in Prescott AZ. This is our first year with Trinity; we have two children attending (kindergarten and first grade) and so far we love it!! The staff is very nice and very helpful. I feel like my children are safe at Trinity; they lengths they go to (background checks, etc) for volunteers who work with the kids is impressive....we have had experience with other schools where nothing was required to drive children to/from field trips, to volunteer with the children, etc. We are very pleased to know that the people surrounding our children are safe and taking care of them.

Posted August 16, 2013

My children have attended Trinity for many years. It has rigorous academics, a top notch sports program that has won many championships, a wonderful fine arts program and most importantly they are learning a biblical worldview and a love for Jesus Christ. Trinity is a classical school that teaches the trivium. Students learn latin, logic and rhetoric in addition to calculus, chemistry, physics,spanish, literature, history, bible etc... There is an emphasis on writing and speaking well. Trinity really teaches students to think critically. My children have close relationships with their teachers. The teachers know the students and no one falls through the cracks. We feel that our children are not only growing in their relationship with Christ, but also receiving a superior education. After graduating from TCS, our children will be well prepared for any university and be able to defend their faith and serve where the Lord calls them. Trinity offers grades K-12 and is accredited by ACSI. We currently have 200 students enrolled and are growing each year. We are a nondenominational school that represents many churches in the community. Thank you Trinity for blessing our family!

Posted July 29, 2011

We are starting our second year at Trinity with our first grader. This school is everything I could ever have hoped for! My son loves to go to school, he learns about the Lord in every situation and his knowledge of the Bible is amazing! All the teachers and students truly love each other and show that through out the campus. Academics at Trinity are top notch and again I was amazed when my kindergardner was reading books to me before Christmas. This is the only school I will ever send my children too and I know that anyone who comes to the school and sees this environment will want their children there too.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 3%

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ACCS
  • ACSI

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1077 Mogollon Road