Prescott, AZ

Posted August 26, 2014
It's truly a blessing from the LORD how HE placed my child at Trinity. From the headmaster, the teachers, down to the least of the staff, they are all a blessing. They have the wisdom and knowledge to guide this children toward the true purpose of serving the LORD and others.

Posted January 08, 2014
This is our second year at Trinity Christian School in Prescott, AZ and we are still impressed. They have maintained what they promised to deliver. My son loves to go to school, has a lot of friends and loves his teachers. Last year, his first year there, he was eating lunch alone when a student with a bunch of his friends came and ate with him and said, no one eats alone at this school. This was such a great example of how we all should be. I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 01, 2013
My husband and I agree, we give Trinity 2 big thumbs up! Not only is the entire staff well-rounded (academics & high moral standings) they sincerely care about the kids they teach and use the "entire kid" approach...heart and all! High academic standards are delivered through classical education and with great expectations of students' character taught through biblical principles, the school has success written all over it. Trinity gives the phrase, "no child left behind" a whole knew meaning! We are definite fans!!!

Posted August 28, 2013
I couldn't be happier with what daughter is getting at this school. I realize that there may be aspects that she is not getting if she were at a public school as this school is currently located at a church. What she is getting, however, far surpasses any equipment/playground/etc. What I appreciate most about Trinity is the community that I feel apart of. I don't just send her to school and that's it. I'm involved and they emphasize that they exist to come alongside parents to help facilitate their child's growth. Take a tour, shadow a class, check out the classical christian perspective, and see for yourself that it is a great place to have your child(ren) attend.

Posted August 28, 2013
The best education in the area. Our kids are starting their 7th year at Trinity. They are getting a great education in a safe and nurturing environment. They have great friends and know kids in all of the grades. It is like a family for them. My son is a freshman and starting Spanish this year. He has already had Latin and German. He and my daughter are Spelling Bee winners because of the Latin and the focused teaching. They score among the top students in the nation in the standardized tests. We could not be happier with the staff and teachers. We are surveyed annually to help identify areas of concern and improvement. Many of the teachers have become friends to us and our kids. Tuition has never been a problem. God provides in mighty ways. I am sure He has blessed many of the families in need because I see a great deal of diversity in the students and their families. My kids love the sports. We all cheer for both teams and praise all of the athletes at events. It is a unique and fulfilling experience.

Posted August 27, 2013
I have 2 children at TCS, we are thrilled to be a part of this school. The classical instruction style coupled with the small class sizes, have proven to be an excellent fit for our family. The beliefs and values we teach at home are reinforced at school. The staff genuinely care for each other and the students. Tuition cost is usually the first negative thought that comes to mind when considering a private school. I encourage anyone interested in Trinity to take a tour of the school, and hear all of the scholarship options available. Our family has been blessed to receive tuition assistance for 3 years, which has made education at Trinity possible for our family. We are so glad we discovered Trinity, and if you're looking for a Christian education for your children, TCS is a great place to pursue that.

Posted August 26, 2013
We love TCS! Trinity Christian is a strong academic school with a caring, Christ-centered approach. Students are taught HOW to think, which in this day and age is most impressive. Excellent teachers, staff, and administration really care about each and every student -- very nurturing and supportive. Kind and friendly atmosphere; grace, community, and respect for others are instilled daily. Small class size allows for a generous amount of individual attention. Administration has great communication with parents, and parental participation at the school is strongly encouraged. Would not have my child in any local school but this one! Highly recommended if you're looking for a top educational opportunity for your child in the Prescott area.

Posted August 26, 2013
We love TCS. What a blessing it is to have my child go to school where you can openly worship the Lord and have one on one instruction from the teachers. The leadership goes about and beyond to truly do Gods calling.

Posted August 26, 2013
We feel so blessed to call Trinity our school! Our two children have attended for the last several years and we have been amazed at how they have grown--both academically and spiritually. The teachers really care about their students and there is such a feeling of family. It is our hope to keep our children there until they're ready to attend college. We thank The Lord for Trinity Christian School.

Posted August 26, 2013
Our son attends Trinity Christian School, and we are delighted with it. When we first visited the school to determine whether or not we would put him there, the first thing we noticed was that all the students were laughing and smiling and obviously happy to be at Trinity! Trinity's small class sizes enable the teachers to really know each student and provide the individual attention that is so important. Each member of TCS's excellent staff of teachers and administrators truly knows and cares about each student's educational and biblical development. They provide a supportive, nurturing environment that enables students to learn to think and to grow into well informed, well rounded, caring and contributing adults of whom parents can be proud. As a Christ-focused school, TCS both teaches and models respect for peers, parents, family, community, and country as well as self respect. TCS students are a wonderful example of the benefits of providing an excellent classical education that prepares students for college and for life. If you are searching for a wonderful education and environment for your children from preschool through high school, consider Trinity Christian School.

Trinity Christian School
1077 Mogollon Road, Prescott, AZ  86301
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top