Public charter
Prescott, AZ

La Tierra Community School 5

Posted May 28, 2014
Our 8 year old is finishing his second year with Mr. Dave. He was fortunate to have him for both 1st and 2nd grade. I can NOT praise the school and it's staff enough. It's been an absolutely amazing experience for my son and our family. We plan to enroll our kindergartners in the Fall 2014. Expeditionary Learning has them so excited about school and keeps them engaged. I give my highest recommendation!!!

La Tierra Community School 1

Posted April 28, 2014
We had a terrible experience at this school.If you want your children to sing songs in a circle all day this is the school for you.

La Tierra Community School 5

Posted April 28, 2014
This is the third year my child has attended this school. Every year, the depth of her knowledge goes deeper and deeper. My child is not only continuing to learn in-depth, hands-on math and literacy, she is also learning to be a solid citizen in our community. The teachers are amazing and their desire to teach all children is apparent. The teachers teach the students relevant material, and steer away from heavy use of worksheets so prominent in other schools. We also love that our daughter will graduate from this school knowing a second language.

La Tierra Community School 4

Posted November 05, 2013
If your child/ren like learning hands on and having fun at the same time, then La Tierra Community School might be a great fit for your family too! The staff is so engaging and truly cares about each of their students for who they are individually. Just be carefull because you kids may start to have a new love and appreciation for learning... :)

La Tierra Community School
124 N Virginia St, Prescott, AZ  86314
Last modified La Tierra Community School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Tierra Community School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top