School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Time flies when you re having fun at QCE! We had a very successful fall semester that couldn t have been accomplished without the wonderful students, parents and staff of Queen Creek Elementary. As we prepare for another eventful spring semester I would like to take the opportunity to reflect on the beginning of the year. Some of our fall highlights include receiving an A label from the state of Arizona. All schools are evaluated on how many students pass AIMS and how much students academically grow each year. Student of the Month Assemblies and Awards Ceremonies were held to honor all of the great achievements and progress our students make every day! We had a Flag Raising Ceremony for Veterans Day with a great job done by the Cub Scouts and QCE Choir! During Character Counts and Red Ribbon Week we had presentations from the MCSO Helicopter, QC Fire Department, ASU Men s Gymnastics Team and the Sheriff s Canine Unit. Coach has watched over the Cup Stacking Club and ongoing Running Club. The music teacher has led our K-4 After-School Choir and put on the 3rd and 4th Grade and Choir Holiday Performance. Our Special Ed. classes participated in the Special Olympics bowling competition. We had our annual Grandparent s Day Luncheon and Performance along with our Book Fair. PTO has been wonderful this year with their Cookie Dough Kick-Off, Santa Shop and Holiday Movie Night with funds raised going to all new classroom printers and PE equipment. I hope you are able to take some time and enjoy the holiday season with your family, friends and loved ones. I m very fortunate to have such great students, supportive families and a great staff. I look forward to 2014 and all that it encompasses right here at Queen Creek Elementary, together for children.
December 18, 2013

Bad
Good

This is my first year at Cambridge Academy but it did not take long to learn that we are not just a school but we are a safe and loving environment for everyone. In this school, it is not just the staff and students who make up the quality and worth of the learning environment. We’re all in this together and that includes the community, parents, and families. I believe with my experience at Cambridge Academy we truly focus on the quality of leadership, school facilities, and quality of teachers, parent involvement, and programs that are offered. It has been evident that Cambridge Academy works very hard to provide quality over quantity. In my years of teaching I have never seen a school truly come together as a family. I work with some of the most selfless people I have ever met. That means putting the students first and doing whatever it takes to meet each of their needs while also supporting each other. Team work makes the dream work and I can promise you that at Cambridge you will find some of the highest QUALITY leaders, teachers, staff, and students. I could not be more proud to be a part the Cambridge family.

Very friendly and accommodating staff. Loved the years my kids were there and still go in to volunteer after 5 years after my kids have moved up in grade levels! Would definitely recommend QCES to any parent looking for a great Pre-K through 4th grade school

My twins started at Queen Creek Elementary in 1st grade. We have loved all the teachers and staff. They have done everything to make our kids successful and its so evident they really care about all the kids. Love QCE.

I love Queen Creek Elementary! The leadership, faculty and staff are pro-active in accommodating the individual needs of the student. They do a good job of assessing students' comprehension level of the subject matter. The school is culturally diverse and QCE is considerate about the gender and cultural differences. My only concern has been the casual attitude related to children with food allergies and asthma. It is more a reflection of the Queen Creek Unified School District...they need to include a peanut free classroom and strictly adhere to it. They need to allow children to carry their inhalers with them at all times They need to keep epi-pens in the classroom and have the lunch recess monitors carry one too. We reside in the Desert Mountain Elementary boundaries but go to QCE because the principal is far more visible and active in the school. Several neighbors chose to pull their kids from DME and enroll them at QCE too.

Queen Creek Elementary school is an amazing little community within a great school district. Everyone from the principal, nurse, counselor, PTO, lunch ladies, and teachers truly care for my child. We are out of district and choose to drive 15 min each way just so our daughter can be in such a positive environment.

This is our fourth year at the school (2 years of preschool) . We love it here and are excited to keep coming back

Queen Creek Elementary - Great smaller school in a Fabulous School District ! All the teachers are very nice and excellent with the kids ! Could not be any happier !

QCE is a great school with a great staff! My children really love it there!

We have checked out the other schools in the area, and we were the most comfortable with QCE, and have not been disappointed. Everyone from the Teachers, Principal and Staff seem to really care about each of the students. Academically they are top notch-we are consistently impressed at the level of challenge our kids are given (they will never be bored at QCE.) I highly recommend QCE.

You will not be disappointed! This school has it all- I am thrilled to have such an amazing school in Queen Creek. Go check it out for yourself...the minute you walk through the front doors you will understand why you want your kids here....the Teachers, Principal and Staff are best in class.

Last modified Queen Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.