Posted October 24, 2014
This year has by far been the worst. My son is a Junior and has credit shortage. I have emailed three different counselors for a meeting since the school year began with no response. Quality teachers are hit or miss here. My son went during lunch to ask his teacher a quick math question and he wasn't in his class..Being desperate for help he went to his former math teacher who told him he wasn't his teacher anymore, and walked away. He's had several of these types of experiences here. I have also never seen a football team (JV) so against each other and willing to step on each other. There is no brotherhood here. The JV coaches do a great job of tearing the kids down, point fingers, and forget to build them back up. They are a huge part of why there is no bond there. Incredibly disappointing. The wrestling program is very similar. Everybody is against each other. It makes no sense. You're a team! The coach let's chaos happen. Fights, stealing, and worse. Athletics are a big part of high school for my son. Wishing we had a rewind button to choose differently back in his freshman year.

Posted August 04, 2014
I am a parent of a Senior at QCHS, and I cannot say enough good things about the school! My daughter has attended there since she started High School, and it was the best choice that we have ever made! The teachers are very involved, the sports program is wonderful, the administration is helpful, and I am amazed by how smoothly things run over all! Like all schools, there can be hiccups with schedules at the start of the year, etc. However, the issues get addressed quickly, and resolved. The programs that they offer are amazing, and growing every year! I am very proud to have my child attend such a great High School, and I will be sending my youngest 2 there as well! GO BULLDOGS!

Posted February 13, 2014
Ignorance abounds. Expect staff affiliated with this school to make incorrect assumptions based on their lack of knowledge and understanding of their students' situations. Heavy bias and discrimination found at this school. Lack of communication, and a strong persuasion to remove parental involvement during these critical, formative years.

Posted July 30, 2013
Unfortunately in the last year the high school has really diminished in quality. They lost 30 plus teachers last year and the couple good administrators they had. Very sad to see it tank so badly so quickly. New leadership needs to take over at the superintendency and then the high school. Hard to do when the school board has a member related to the high school principal who is a main part of the problem.

Posted May 28, 2013
Worst High School Ever! This school has teachers and administrators with very little integrity! Its poorly managed and I wouldn't recommend it to any one who wants their child to have a good High School experience. I had 2 children enrolled here and it was awful. My son played sports and my daughter was involved with several student programs. Find a different school You'll be glad later!

Posted April 11, 2013
Parents if your student is an athlete DO NOT SEND THEM TO QC! Politics will always be a part of High School sports, but QC is the worst I have ever experienced. I was a high school athlete in the 1970's and my two older children where also HS athletes who attended high schools and played sports in Chandler, Idaho, and Utah. The favoritism, lack of ethics and honesty is over the top at QC in multiple sports . This is not being posted by a disgruntled parent who has children that sit the bench, all of my children are and have been multi sport starters. Athletics at QC are bad, really really bad.

Posted February 28, 2013
I am very disappointed with this school, I would give it an overall rating of below average from the education to the athlectics through the administration. This school has provided less than what I want for my children in all areas. There is a lack of professionalism and character as well as ethics, honesty and consistancy from several of the faculty, staff and administration. I do have to say that there are some good teachers here and the overall student body is average or above but that is heavily outweighed by the negative environment and unwelcomed, biased attitude exhibited by faculty and staff. I would not reccommend this school or athletic program to any parent.

Posted November 06, 2012
Nov 6 2012. Great story about the students at QCHS! Impressive kids! I hope the school board, parents & local government take notice and recognize all of those students! JSM Seattle WA

Posted October 19, 2011
I attended Queen Creek Middle School and then High School until my sophomore year. At this point, I could not stand the way my teachers taught (or the lack of teaching at all), the politics within the sports teams among coaches, and the lack of college preparation. I switched to Perry High School and had an amazing junior and senior year with teachers who caused me to be engaged in my learning and was enrolled in the AVID program there. I wish parents could attend QCHS for one day and see the miserable conditions and lack of administration.

Posted July 26, 2011
Best school ever been there for 3 years now the teachers and students are very helpful and are caring...

Queen Creek High School
22149 E. Ocotillo Road, Queen Creek, AZ  85242
Last modified Queen Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Queen Creek High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top