Queen Creek, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted December 03, 2014
This used to be a good school until the current principal took over. I pulled my child out because he was being bullied and the principal would not do anything about it....even after I had a meeting with him. All I wanted was for him to tell the child who was harassing my son, to leave him alone. Not that much to ask for! So much for a zero tolerance policy!

San Tan Heights Elementary School 3

Posted December 01, 2014
Our child is in the 4th grade and just started there and she says that the school is wonderful. We have not had a chance to verify that yet but we do believe her.

Posted November 20, 2014
This school is not safe. I currently have my two children attending this school and I will be taking them out to attend another school. One of my children was being bullied on the bus by a much older kid. He was choked, his eyes were being poked, written on with marker, and his head being smashed against the window of the bus. When I found out about it I was not told by the principal or vice principal who was aware of the incident I found out from my child. The principal and vice principal failed to inform me that my child was bullied because they were "too busy" to call me and let me know what had happened. They have not even informed the other parents of the kid that was doing the bullying and it has been 4 days now. They know who this kid is because this is not the first incident. I have spoken to other parents and most of them have the same problem and nothing is ever done about it. Some parents I spoke to also had changed schools because they did nothing about their kid being bullied. So to all parents looking to enroll their children here be aware.

Posted October 31, 2014
What do you think of a school that wants volunteers and when you are fingerprint clearanced to volunteer and your removed from the school due to the fact that your child wanted to go to another school due to the continuous problems in the classroom. Seriously people make sure you know what is going on in the school and in your childs classroom. There a few really good teachers but the principle and VP NEED TO GO

Posted August 08, 2014
My child was treated horribly at this school. A few great teachers but vice principal Katie Hall is extremely unprofessional. They do not at all focus on the education the students deserve to receive. The parking lots and pick up areas are severely chaotic. Staff park in the closest available spots forcing parents to park further. Not a good school on any level.

San Tan Heights Elementary School 5

Posted March 21, 2014
I am a parent that has two students that attend San Tan Heights Elementary and after reading the post "Most uncaring and unsafe" I was compelled to post what my experience is. I find San Tan Heights to be a very caring and very safe school. The staff and administration are hard working, approachable, and whenever I have had a concern it was handled in a quick, professional manner. So I'm suspect to believe that there must be something more to this posting, ie: disgruntled employee or a parent that just didn't get their way. From my experience over the past two years I have never witnessed this behavior nor have I heard from other parents, that have children that attend this school, that they have experienced these issues either. My experience has been very positive for both my children and my children aren't always angels either. :)

Posted March 20, 2014
Most uncaring, unsafe, unprofessional school any of my children have ever attended. Principal refuses to deal with anything unpleasant, thus children with behavior issues, bullies, etc... are free to do as they please at the expense of other students rights to an education. District and administration seem to knowingly turn a blind eye, resulting in this district as well as this school itself being ranked among the lowest in the state of Az. If you are considering this school for your child, run, don't walk to another district.

San Tan Heights Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
I have two grand children that go to this school. My grand son is on the honor roll. I am pleased with the staff, education they are getting and how friendly they are. Also I feel safe sending them there.

Posted October 08, 2013
There seems to be some manipulation here. Several posts have been removed. Two posts stated how suspect it was that the school was posting good ratings. One post confirming the school staff does post by a former employee. The fact is that the state did not release the ratings so how could someone possibly know that San Tan Heights was a B school on July 18 unless it was someone from the school. Honestly, the school was not open and that information was not available. So, this is where the suspected manipulation of this rating site was posted. Why the censorship? Why hide the fact that someone from the school confirmed there was manipulation in posting? Despite policies etc, censoring to protect the school or this enterprise is a serious violation of free speech.

San Tan Heights Elementary School 4

Posted April 30, 2013
This school has been a breath of fresh air!! We had a few hic-ups in the beginning but with parent involvement and being present in my child's schooling it has turned around with the help and guidance of staff and teachers. I have two kids here and when I walk through the doors everyone knows who my kids are by first name. One child has medical issues that they have gone above and beyond to ensure she is kept safe. Teachers are willing to go the extra mile with every child here! Love the staff and teachers at this school.

San Tan Heights Elementary School
2500 W. San Tan Heights Blvd., Queen Creek, AZ  85242
Last modified San Tan Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
San Tan Heights Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 115 reviews. Top