Queen Creek, AZ

Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2013
A good school for children in lower grades, but bullying issues with administration doing nothing about the issue in the upper grades. Very disappointed this year in this school on attention to major problems.

Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2012
Very happy with the school so far. Very nice facilities, plenty of room for the students and a staff that has experience. They are a "B" rated school but only missed an "A" rating by a couple of points. The teachers seem to focus on positive reinforcement rather than negative as many young teachers do.

Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2012
I was not impressed in the least. The teachers we good for the most part but the district as a whole needs a LOT of improvement. Ending up pulling my kids (not because of the teachers) because of the poor practices of the district.

Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2011
I have lived very close in proximity to this schools for over 6 years now. Prior to this year, I didn't have any children old enough to attend. I must admit that the reason I purchased my house in the location that it resides was partly due to the closeness to the school. Now that my child attends Kindergarten here, I am quite impressed. Before enrolling my child, I was concerned as there are many children that live in the neighborhood that go to the newer charter type schools that have opened up recently. This made me question whether or not Simonton was the right school for us. After a referral to my child's teacher, I was elated with the outcome of this school year. I think that you should consider all of the negatives you are hearing and research them for yourself. I haven't had any issues with the school and my child's teacher is very warm, caring and provides a great learning environment. Also, the parent involvement is outstanding. I think you can send your child to the "worst or best" school out there, but yout child's education really comes down to how much you are willing to put in to him/her.

Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary School 1

Posted July 12, 2010
There has been little improvement over the last year with the leadership of the school. The teachers are great with communicating with the parents. When asking the teachers about the leadership they usually do not want to dicuss it because of fear of reprocussions. This school has improved over the years but still has a long way to go to be the best in the district. The district did grow from one school a little over five years ago to have a High School now. This does not mean training should not be provided to administrators on how to manage. There are somethings I take very seriously and my kids safety is first and foremost. I will not allow them to attend this school. This would require a change in leadership.

Posted May 04, 2010
The teachers are absolutely amazing as well as the support staff!!!

Posted May 03, 2010
I have really enjoyed all of the staff and administration at my children's school. I feel that all of the teachers go above and beyond to help the students suceed!

Posted May 03, 2010
I have met many of the teacher and find them to be wonderful

Posted May 03, 2010
Both my kids attend school at Simonton and we love it!

Posted May 02, 2010
Because we have the best teachers and pinciple. Simonton School Rocks with character and drive.

Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary School
40300 N. Simonton Blvd, Queen Creek, AZ  85240
Last modified Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kathryn Sue Simonton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 108 reviews. Top