Bad
Good

My grandkids are realtively new to FBP Elementary. Last Friday (Sept.7) they had Grandparents Day at the school. It was awesome! Not perfect but pretty close, especially when you consider you were working with that many K-4th graders who all wanted to show off who they are to their grandparents.

We moved to Queen Creek in '09 and we're nervous about putting our son in a new School. The staff made us feel so welcome and the transition very easy! In the 14+ years of having both our sons in public Schools, FBPE has been hands down the best School! Our son has made tremendous progress, we finally have him in a School that understands and cares about his needs and takes the time to listen. They have the greatest p/up and drop off system.. No traffic or screaming parents... the staff and volunteers are outside in the rain or 120* heat every school day directing cars and making sure our students are safe. Loads of thanks and appreciation to the wonderful staff , awesome volunteers and excellent Teachers!! As our son would say "you rock!"

Excellent school. Positive approach that rewards student effort and behavior. Two thumbs up.

This school is so wonderful, I was very nervous putting my son into Kindergarten this year as he is my first to go to school. Pickett Elementary has made all my worries disappear the staff is amazing and my son absolutely loves to go to school everyday! I couldn't be happier with this school it is absolutely amazing!! The district we live in has a horrible reputation so I feel very blessed to have gotten my son into Pickett!! Keep up the good work Pickett!

My daughter just finished her 5th Grade year, she had Mr Collins, he was an excellent teacher. My daughter excelled and is now in Honors Classes in Middle School I think Mr Collins is a big part of that! Great School was said to her my daughter have to leave.

end of year update for our first grader (see november 27,2007 post). now that all is said and done, we love pickett. our daughter's new teacher was great, good activities, good staff. we need more pto involvement and fundraisers. other schools in the district do really well with pto fundraising. pick up the slack and pickett will be even better.

first year for our first grader who went to private school last year. with so many new students this year we were worried because we got a new teacher. but so far so good and she really loves it there. but she's always telling us about the 'bad' kids and wild kids so we question the ability of staff to discipline and help promote good learning vs. teaching around distractions.

In the short time this school has been open, the administration has established a positive and learning-promoting culture. They are fantastic. Two thumbs up.

We recently moved to Queen Creek (1/07) and I was worried about my daughter starting in the middle of the school year. The staff and children made her feel right at home! She LOVES waking up and going to school every morning! This is a GREAT school! :)

I have been very please with the care of each student. I have a 4rd grader in Mr. Keasler classroom and he is wounderful I don't thing I have seen so much individual attention on the students, like they have in F.B.P.E.S.

Last modified Frances Brandon-Pickett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.