School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Thank you to all of our wonderful Harmon families for entrusting your children to us each and every day. We look forward to a successful school year filled with nonstop learning.
November 25, 2015

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My kids have been at this school for several years now and I am very impressed with the quality of education as well as the staff knowledge, caring attitude, and friendliness. The front office staff are so friendly and helpful and they know almost everyone by name. Our family absolutely loves this school and have had nothing but great experiences here!

Both of my kids love the school and so do I! All teachers are willing to work and help students who are struggling also all staff is very friendly and helpful. Whenever there is an issue staff is ready to jump in and help. Staff is very welcoming and treats everyone with respect!

this school is awesome!! I love how they make you feel like part of a family. We have been in this school for three years now and it is awesome!! Love the ladies in the office and the nurse is great too! And the principal is great she talks to parents in the morning and it feels good to know that they care about the families. well i can go on and on but you get the point this school is awesome!!!

The Harmon experience is not just great but awesome. They family atmosphere is comforting and I feel the students are put first. The staff, students and parents are a great second family.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at the JO Combs School District are continually taking time out from their regular teaching day to learn and use the most up to date teaching methods. They not only give assessments but read the data and act upon it accordingly. It was very informative during conferences to know where my child was testing at and what the teachers plan was to move him to the next level.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My children have all attended Harmon Elementary from Kindergarten on up. I am pleased that my children are safe, happy, and educated at Harmon Elementary. Principal Beauchene in a welcome addition to the already awesome staff. I am excited to know that there was minimal turnover within the staff so the awesome teachers are coming back for the 2015-2016 turnover. The school is "family" centered from the staff, students and parents. The ladies in the front office are always inviting and welcoming so make sure you check it out...

My son has attended Harmon since Kindergarten. He's now in 2nd grade and absolutely loves it! Excellent teachers/staff whom are welcoming and helpful. If you want a GREAT school for your child, bring him/her to Harmon :)

My son has attended this school for 4 yrs and every teacher he has had have been awesome and great at listening to any concerns and working with me to help my son! My daughter is now attending kinder and she loves it and has been learning a lot! I also volunteer regularly and I must say that all of Harmon's staff are respectful, courteous, and friendly! In my opinion this school is an excellent school with an excellent principal!

My children have been at this school since the first day its' doors opened. We have seen many changes but are more than happy with the education they have received there. The staff goes above and beyond being employees, they truly care about each student. I have never seen a principal learn student's names as fast as Mr. Singley. I would definitely recommend this school to anyone I know.

Last modified Jack Harmon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.