Queen Creek, AZ

Posted December 10, 2014
My kids love the school and the teachers that they've had have all been amazing!

Posted August 09, 2014
We were skeptical at first with some word of mouth information about the school when we moved to the area, but we are so glad we went with our guts and chose this school! My children attending Skyline Ranch. Everyone is so friendly, the teachers we've had are amazing, and they love what they do, it shows! So happy to have my children attend Skyline Ranch!

Posted August 03, 2014
Skyline Ranch Elementary is a great place to learn! The school has made amazing changes over the past few years, and we're excited to send our kids there.

Posted July 14, 2014
I am pleased with the education that my kindergartner received last year. He transferred mid year and was really behind with his reading. by the end of the school year thanks to his teacher he was up to speed and is now reading short books. I really appreciate the teacher's daily emails to keep parents updated on the kids curriculum it really helped me help my child achieve success. I am looking forward to the next 8 years of my child's education at skyline ranch.

Posted April 02, 2014
SKYLINE RANCH is an amazing school with the BEST admin and teachers-all employees are wonderful!!! Every member of the Skyline Staff has made a difference in one way or another for my children that have been attending Skyline since kindergarden, we are currently on year 7. The entire staff demonstrate positive behaviors and a culture like no other which has changed, grown and improved over the past couple of years. The teachers care about the students and encourage them to do their best in everything they do, academics, sports, behavior, attitute, BARK!!! I look forward to the next couple of years Skyline!

Posted February 21, 2014
I have loved Skyline Ranch for my Kindergarten son! He had ADHD and his teacher has been amazing! He has improved in all areas since the beginning of the year, and has learned so much so far. The staff is always friendly. I feel like this is a safe school that looks out for the students safety. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a great school in this area.

Posted January 09, 2014
Skyline Ranch K-8, Very pleased with all the staff & every single teacher my child has had thus far. We have been @ this school for 6 yrs & will continue to be a part of it. Looking forward to another awesome yr. with a lot of new faces (principle & vice principle, teachers etc) Finally I can say I feel safe with the way the drop off & pick up for students has evolved. Awesome School, fun& friendly staff that are willing to educate our students & willing to answer any parents questions or concerns. Thank you Skyline Ranch K-8 for encouraging my kids to strive to the fullest of All their achievements!!

Skyline Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted November 04, 2013
My kids are new to this school this year. I like how involved the staff is with the kids. I like how they take time to take turns to supervise the kids from before school to after. I like how they are very concerned with the safety I the kids. It eases my mind. Seeing this is there first year at Skyline I can't comment on the education. I'm waiting to see. But as for the staff they are great!

Posted August 04, 2013
Wow, what a difference with the new administrators. They are everywhere. I went in to put money on my son's lunch account and all three were in the cafeteria supervising the kids. My son says they are in there everyday. Each morning when I drop off my son they are they are in the front of the building welcoming the kids. It really is a pleasant change from the past few years. My son loves going to school this year and always talks about kids getting awards for good behavior. I see a lot of great things happening at the school. If it continues this is going to be a great year. Great job Florence for putting new administrators in the school. The teachers seem very happy too.

Skyline Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
My children have been going to this school for 3 years and I have seen a lot of improvement in the quality of care provided to the students. The staff is nice and really treats the students like family. This school offers a lot of extra curricular activities for the students to be involved in.

Skyline Ranch Elementary School
1084 W. San Tan Hills, Queen Creek, AZ  85243
Last modified Skyline Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Skyline Ranch Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 72 reviews. Top