Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 17, 2015
EDUPRIZE follows the Character Counts pillars. I believe the teachers and students do a good job helping one another in these areas.

Posted August 17, 2015
All four have my children have attended EDUPRIZE. We love it! I drive by numerous other schools on my way, but feel it is worth every mile. My oldest child began Queen Creek EDUPRIZE in 5th grade, the first year it opened. She just started ASU on a full scholarship. I feel EDUPRIZE does a good job preparing students for high school and beyond!

Posted August 16, 2015
My family is new to the school this year and so far we have loved it! The teachers seem to truly care about my children and my kids come home excited about their day! They have a great emphasis on science and I love that they are teaching my kids to be well rounded. The math is pretty difficult but I was impressed that the school held a "Parent University" to give more insight on the math. Mr. Nauta also did a bullying presentation that I wish he would do at some of the high schools across the valley! Overall, my family is very happy we made the switch to EDUPRIZE!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 15, 2015
I know Eduprize teaches and develops the character in their students, my kindergarten student comes home talking about character, responsibility, respect and trustworthiness. These are all amazing life long skills.

Posted August 15, 2015
Eduprize is an amazing school! My son loves getting up and going to school EVERY morning! I love how excited he is when he gets home and tells me about his day. His teacher is very loving and has taught him so much already.

Posted August 14, 2015
EDUPRIZE is an excellent school! Teachers make learning fun and enjoyable for their students. My daughter looks forward to going to school everyday and excels in her work. I love how they invite parents to volunteer in the classrooms, allowing us to be more involved in our children's education. When looking for a school for your child, LOOK NO MORE! EDUPRIZE is a school your child will be proud to be a part of!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 14, 2015
Teachers definitely model compassion, caring and empathy. They teach and encourage students to show the same to other teachers and staff on campus and to other students as well.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 14, 2015
My kids have been enrolled since Kindergarten, they are now in 4th and 6th grade. I have not had a teacher that I was not happy with. EDUPRIZE seems to only hire the best!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 14, 2015
I do believe it is just right. Many times there is none. Teachers are really good about giving them time in class to get their work done. If a student does not use their time wisely then they can finish at home. It is usually no more than 30 minutes per night plus 30 minutes reading.

Posted August 14, 2015
I have three students fortunate to call EDUPRIZE home. The school culture is AMAZING. The staff is friendly and BEYOND TALENTED! Both my husband and I are in the business of education. Our experiences span many levels and MANY years. We have seen the good, bad and ugly of private, public, charter and prison schooling. EDUPRIZE deserves its A+ rating. We are confident that our very different Trio are safe, loved and challenged every single day they step into the school, the classrooms, the labs, the playground! They adore going to school and adore the people who build them up daily; people who are now the BEST of an extended family. Please do not believe the "rumors" that Charters don't allow very diverse learners. This school is staffed with gifted and trained professionals for every scenario... gifted, special education, behavior specialists, speech paths, OTs, extra-curricular, and specialty areas. YOU will not be disappointed being an EDUPRIZE Eagle!

4567 W. Roberts, Queen Creek, AZ  85142
Last modified Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 136 reviews. Top