Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

EDUPRIZE is above and beyond the caliber of any of the surrounding local schools. Their philosophies of teaching to the child, regardless of their grade/age is exactly what I want to see in my child's school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

These teachers are the hardest working most dedicated teachers out there. It is clear they love the students!

I absolutely love this school. There are so many programs to help children excel, with academic programs before and after school, sports for the athletic ones and a variety of different clubs. The live labs are AMAZING, the science-based themes are so engaging and the kids always have smiles on their faces. This school really knows what it's doing!!

EDUPRIZE is a fantastic school that embraces a positive culture. Just the feel of stepping on campus speaks volumes. Cottage Walls fill the halls with colorful student work. Teachers and staff are dedicated to student growth.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school educationally is a wonderful school. My oldest attended 3 years and my youngest 1 year. Both love it and their teachers are superb! They care about the well being of the child and their education. We are moving on due to leaving the area but have no regrets for having my children here. Staff, teachers and everyone is excellent.

The teachers and administration actually care about the students and their families. They are always quick to help and ensure safety for the children. My son has thrived educationally and socially since starting at Eduprize!

This school is amazing and the teachers truly care about the students! My son is in the AM 3rd grade iPad class and he loves going to school every day again. It is very exciting as a parent to see the love of school in his eyes again. The teacher has done amazing things for him and his confidence both academically and emotionally!

The whole atmosphere about this school has been wonderful. My grandson has attended this school since kindergarten and now is in his 5th. year. They truly care about the family as well as the child. The teachers are professional, and caring, The curriculum is so amazing! It is refreshing to see the difference in the math since I grew up!!!! Of course, we are fortunate that he is an excellent student, and comprehends so quickly. But, even if he didn't I think it would not be any problem. The admin. is very friendly, and helpful. Our principal is also the deciding factor in this, I feel she is an excellent example for the students. Very involved, always hands on. I hope this never changes.

Great teachers and staff! The students are well- behaved and give value to education. Facilities are conducive for learning.

All four have my children have attended EDUPRIZE. We love it! I drive by numerous other schools on my way, but feel it is worth every mile. My oldest child began Queen Creek EDUPRIZE in 5th grade, the first year it opened. She just started ASU on a full scholarship. I feel EDUPRIZE does a good job preparing students for high school and beyond!

Last modified Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.