Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted December 16, 2015
The teachers and administration actually care about the students and their families. They are always quick to help and ensure safety for the children. My son has thrived educationally and socially since starting at Eduprize!

Posted November 11, 2015
This school is amazing and the teachers truly care about the students! My son is in the AM 3rd grade iPad class and he loves going to school every day again. It is very exciting as a parent to see the love of school in his eyes again. The teacher has done amazing things for him and his confidence both academically and emotionally!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 11, 2015
Mrs. Klenner has been amazing this year, we love having her as a teacher! In 2nd grade my son didn't want to go to school, it was a fight to get him there. This year, with Mrs. Klenner as his teacher, he loves school again!

Posted September 28, 2015
The whole atmosphere about this school has been wonderful. My grandson has attended this school since kindergarten and now is in his 5th. year. They truly care about the family as well as the child. The teachers are professional, and caring, The curriculum is so amazing! It is refreshing to see the difference in the math since I grew up!!!! Of course, we are fortunate that he is an excellent student, and comprehends so quickly. But, even if he didn't I think it would not be any problem. The admin. is very friendly, and helpful. Our principal is also the deciding factor in this, I feel she is an excellent example for the students. Very involved, always hands on. I hope this never changes.

Posted August 31, 2015
Great teachers and staff! The students are well- behaved and give value to education. Facilities are conducive for learning.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 17, 2015
EDUPRIZE follows the Character Counts pillars. I believe the teachers and students do a good job helping one another in these areas.

Posted August 17, 2015
All four have my children have attended EDUPRIZE. We love it! I drive by numerous other schools on my way, but feel it is worth every mile. My oldest child began Queen Creek EDUPRIZE in 5th grade, the first year it opened. She just started ASU on a full scholarship. I feel EDUPRIZE does a good job preparing students for high school and beyond!

Posted August 16, 2015
My family is new to the school this year and so far we have loved it! The teachers seem to truly care about my children and my kids come home excited about their day! They have a great emphasis on science and I love that they are teaching my kids to be well rounded. The math is pretty difficult but I was impressed that the school held a "Parent University" to give more insight on the math. Mr. Nauta also did a bullying presentation that I wish he would do at some of the high schools across the valley! Overall, my family is very happy we made the switch to EDUPRIZE!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 15, 2015
I know Eduprize teaches and develops the character in their students, my kindergarten student comes home talking about character, responsibility, respect and trustworthiness. These are all amazing life long skills.

Posted August 15, 2015
Eduprize is an amazing school! My son loves getting up and going to school EVERY morning! I love how excited he is when he gets home and tells me about his day. His teacher is very loving and has taught him so much already.

4567 W. Roberts, Queen Creek, AZ  85142
Last modified Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.