Public charter
Queen Creek, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,700
Before care: Yes

Posted December 18, 2014
EDUPrize is an amazing school. I have very high academic expectations for my 6th grader and was briefly lured to another school but was back to EDUPrize within three weeks. Luckily the school is amazing and had just one slot left and my daughter was able to get back into her 6th grade class. EDUPrize teachers are caring yet expect the best from their students. I particularly like the hands-on science curriculum - my daughter was recently learning about hydroelectric power. I feel this year they are really pushing students to write, write, write, which is excellent preparation for junior high and high school. I hear the junior high curriculum is very challenging and prepares students well for transfer to high school. I do wish they offered foreign languages in K-6, but maybe sometime in the future. I wish we could have an EDUPrize high school here in Queen Creek. My four year old will enter kindergarten at EDUPrize this fall. I wouldn't send my children to any other school in the area.

Posted December 03, 2014
This is my son's third year at Eduprize (he is in 6th Grade). He came to Eduprize after attending a local public school, where he went from Kindergarten thru the beginning of 4th Grade. He is in the TOPS program and he LOVES it! I cannot say enough good things about Eduprize! The teachers and staff are wonderful and very approachable. My son enjoys all of the extra classes and programs that are not offered at the local public schools. Thank you, Eduprize for giving my son such an exceptional education!

Posted November 16, 2014
Eduprize "rocks"!!!! Not only do they have AMAZING teachers and staff, they find ways to bring the whole school together. Just last week, I was so impressed with the "community building" of Eduprize. The students painted rocks to decorate a beautiful rock garden at the school. The students are so proud of their artistic masterpiece!!!! I'm so glad that all of my children have been able to attend Eduprize. The school not only delivers a high quality education (for free), but they also are encouraging productive citizenship!!!! I just can't say thank you enough!!!

Posted September 03, 2014
We recently moved here from Oregon and hoped to find a school that would challenge our children (1st and 4th) academically, help to build strong self esteem and provide a well rounded social and academic environment. Eduprize is all that and more. We are so very happy to have found this school. Both of our children are in the TOPS classes and they love the program and the teachers. So do we! The teachers and staff are wonderful, friendly and caring. I was surprised to see some of the comments below claiming that children who excel are not challenged. Both of our children excel academically. They both read at much higher grade levels and they are both challenged individually by the teachers and the program. I would be remiss not to mention that the efficiency and organization within this school is outstanding. We can't wait for our other two children to get to kindergarten! Take time to visit and you'll see for yourself. This school is wonderful! You can see it on the children's faces as they walk the halls and converse with staff.

Posted August 24, 2014
I came onto this post to comment on how much I love EDUPRIZE school. I am shocked at the comments from other parents that are complaining about the school accepting ALL students. So you really expect the school to only have robots that operate correctly? It's wonderful that you have children that love homework and excel. Sorry, but that is not always the norm. If educators only teach to those that respond perfectly than what about the rest? If there are no sick people, then we don't need doctors. Some students need to be guided but most need to be taught! Guess, what? Real life has people in it that do not excel in all the same areas. I bet that your child might love homework while the other child who hates it and struggles is amazing at something your child is not! I am ashamed that there would be a post like this. Teach your child to interact with all kinds of children, or better yet, I think you should be the example! Don't feel so entitled! Back to the original reason for this post......I am blown away at the love and support of all admin and teachers at EDUPRIZE, keep up the good work! I appreciate the blood, sweat and tears it takes to do what you do!

Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus 1

Posted August 07, 2014
This school is getting worse year after year since they started to fill seats with kids who don't want to do homework. This has had a very negative impact on the overall performances. It is now about quantity and NOT about Quality. I am planning to move my kids out of this school.

Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus 3

Posted July 24, 2014
Not the worst but definitely not the best. We have tried this school twice and have been disappointed both times. If your kid is average they will do OK here. If they are very intelligent or high need, look somewhere else. The school is too big to cater to anything other than the majority.

Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus 4

Posted July 22, 2014
Most of the teachers are awesome and you can tell they love their job. The administration is so-so. They will ask you for money for field trips. You can pay for your child's educational field trips using the ECA credit and get a write off. It is the Extra Curricular Activity donation. They might at first say you can not do it -but ask the Fiscal person and bring with you http://www.azdor.gov/portals/0/brochure/707.pdf I wish they would have realized that I was going to be an Arizona taxpayer a lot longer than I was going to be an Eduprize Parent...if they did and shared this information on the ECA I would still be giving them my money. Teachers are awesome and I would recommend!

Posted April 03, 2014
My daughter loves kinder and has learned so much. Her teacher is the best and really shows how important the children are. I look forward to having my children attend this school in the future.

Posted March 04, 2014
Eduprize is an excellent choice for a charter school. My son attends 1st grade there and there is no comparison that it is better than the public schools out here.

Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus
4567 W. Roberts, Queen Creek, AZ  85142
Last modified Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eduprize School - Queen Creek Campus Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 109 reviews. Top