Queen Creek, AZ

Posted April 07, 2015
Just a terrible bleak education environment. No activity for the children except some random makeshift events. Very unhappy definitely needs new leadership

Posted April 07, 2015
Wish I could do more with the children but feel very limited. Not the best professional environment

Posted April 07, 2015
The learning environment was discouraging. My wife and I were disappointed. Not a positive experience for my family.

Posted March 24, 2013
My kids have attended this school for a couple years now and they have been doing great. The most important thing to me is how well the teachers work with their students. There are some negatives, but I am sure every school has something that could be improved. Overall my kids love it and I know how much the teachers care.

Posted February 12, 2013
I am moving to the area and have been trying to decide which school I am sending my son to. I have called this school several times in the past few weeks and have never had anyone answer. To me this is very frustrating and makes me feel that another school would be a better choice even though I will be living a block from this school. the star ratings are not applicable to me so please do not go by that

Posted August 28, 2012
Office staff has been very friendly and helpful the times I have gone in. The teachers seem to understand what is develpmentally appropriate which is nice to see. My kids are really happy so I am too.

Posted August 21, 2012
Truly disappointed in this school. The teachers treat kids like they are stupid. The homework is the same thing over and over again each week. It is done in one day and then they can play the rest of the week because it is not do until the end of the week. The staff never answers the phone. They lose important paperwork which then in return causes issues. The principal allows bad behavior to go on at the school especially bullies and tell them to learn to deal with the bullies. There isn't much of a school support system there either. If I would have known it was going to be this bad...I would have never would have moved into the neighborhood. DON'T SEND YOUR CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL unless you don't care about your child's education.

Ellsworth Elementary School 2

Posted August 20, 2012
As a parent of a student st this school it is unacceptable that we have to call 6 or more times to get them to answer the phone. on many,many occassions, I have called over and over and only get voice mail. They have my child during the day, so I need to know I can reach someone.

Posted August 28, 2011
The school could use more of a "team" attitude within the staff and parents but overall my child loves coming to the school and most of the teachers are wonderful.

Ellsworth Elementary School 2

Posted May 15, 2011
I felt that my child was bored in this school. My child knew most of the materials that was given before he enter the school. They do not accommodate for those that are above the average student. They also lack communication with the parents and the PTO is not very personal to those that don't attend the PTO meetings. I ended up putting my child in a different school (a charter school) where my child is actually learning something. I would not recommend this school to anyone and the principal is not much better than the rest of the staff. I would recommend putting your child in a charter school before I would recommend this school ever!!!

Ellsworth Elementary School
38454 N. Carolina Ave, Queen Creek, AZ  85240
Last modified Ellsworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellsworth Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top