Queen Creek, AZ

Posted August 05, 2015
This is by far the best school my kids have been to. We moved to Arizona two years ago and we just enrolled them for the 2nd year and we couldn't be happier. The teachers, principal & staff are absolutely wonderful! The communication is great! Any time there has been an issue or a question, they have always been very good about coming to me and when i had a problem to address with the principal, she was very quick to respond and took care of the situation. I am so very happy that my kids attend this school and would 100% refer other people!

Posted July 29, 2015
Love the Principal and staff! Always going out of their way for each and every student!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 24, 2015
With my child's disability, homework used to take hours because they did not understand the classroom homework and would sometimes not be in the classroom during practice time. Last year, the school implemented a new homework policy and my child was able to bring home both what the classroom was doing and work that she could complete and understand. This made our homework time go from a fight to enjoyable. The teacher was always willing to work with me and would accept what she was able to do.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
Despite my child's disability, the students are always willing to interact with her and help her. They are always willing to be her reading buddy and help her complete AR tests, even if it means they might not get to take their test that day.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 24, 2015
I have attended several honor assemblies and I can attest that the character pledge is said at everyone. All the students appear to know and recite it with enthusiasm.

Posted July 24, 2015
The front office staff is always inviting and willing to answer questions and help. They have stopped what they were doing to find answers for me. The principal is always available to talk with parents and addresses any concerns immediately.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 24, 2015
The teachers at Ellsworth really take the time to understand the needs of each student. I have a special needs child and the team worked really hard to ensure that every need she had was met. The classroom teacher went out of her way to work with me on any concerns I had. LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!

Posted April 07, 2015
Just a terrible bleak education environment. No activity for the children except some random makeshift events. Very unhappy definitely needs new leadership

Posted April 07, 2015
Wish I could do more with the children but feel very limited. Not the best professional environment

Posted April 07, 2015
The learning environment was discouraging. My wife and I were disappointed. Not a positive experience for my family.

38454 N Carolina Ave, Queen Creek, AZ  85240
Last modified Ellsworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ellsworth Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top