Queen Creek, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted May 21, 2013
Calvary Christian school has amazing teachers that love God and care deeply about the children. they read in kindergarten. they are so advanced. they do a lot of fun things and programs and have great school outings. they learn the Word of God and memorize scriptures.they do all they can to make it affordable for families.

Posted May 20, 2013
My school is Calvary Christian School and everyday it impresses me more! This school does amamzing things with & FOR the children and ALL centered around bible scriptures! This school has been the greatest blessing to my daughter (& me) and I will do all I can to make sure she can continue her education there! Thank you Calvary for being a school that I am proud to send my daughter to and that brings me/us great joy & comfort! :)

Posted May 20, 2013
My school is Calvary Christian School. My husband and I love this school. My oldest started Pre-School, now in will be in 1ST grade in 2013-2014 year and my youngest will be in Pre-K > They have loved every minute of the day. The children learn more then they do in a public school. They have Bible and Chapel and other classes like Computer lab, PE. Science. Social Studies "etc" We love all the teachers and other staff at the school. Everyone is so nice. I love the low ratio,so the children can have the attention that they need. My oldest daughter even would love to go on the weekends. We are proud to send our two children at Calvary.

Posted May 20, 2013
Great teacher to student ratios. The students are nurtured, and in a positive environment which encourages them as they learn. Children don't just grow academically but develop wonderful interpersonal skills.

Posted November 11, 2010
Our children are growing up with a true sense of faith, love, and moral responsibility! Academically they are excelling! The teachers and school staff are caring and professional! The teachers are terrific and give each child individualized attention. We couldn't ask for more!

Posted April 08, 2010
My son and daughter attend this school. Here is what you need to know, same lessons as the state school with 1 huge benefit. My kids have learned to love God, and learned tons of great bible stories! If you want an education, and direction in morals, values, and faith... this is the place.

Calvary Christian School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
Fantastic school. My oldest kid has been here since pre-k. The teachers are excellent and they really care about the students. The environment is excellent for the little ones and their pre school and pre-k programs are the best in the area.

Calvary Christian School 2

Posted July 24, 2009

Calvary Christian School 0

Posted February 09, 2009
This has been a wonderful school for my pre-school and pre-k girls. I will be sending my 3rd child through this school! Wonderful environment, loving, great fundamentals, teaching morals and behavior in a Christian loving environment!

Posted January 08, 2009
Calvary Christian is a joy to be at. The teachers care about the students. The principal is out and about with the students. The academics are acclerated, and the teachers are making it a priority to see the students achieve first spiritually and then academically. This is a fantastic school. The class sizes are small, and there are openings in every grade.

Calvary Christian School
19248 East San Tan Boulevard, Queen Creek, AZ  85142
Last modified Calvary Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Calvary Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top