Posted July 30, 2014
This school is great. My son and my daughter go to this school since kinder and never had a bad experience. Academics are on top. Now, my concern is on reviews regarding bullying. My son got bullied on this school when he was in grade one and Mr. Mc Afee (the principal back then) did a very good job apprehending the bully kid and have him apologize to my son in front of us. His parents got called and from what I heard this kid does not go to BFCS anymore. Now my concern is the change of principal. Hopefully Ms. Arnolds will do the same thing that Mr Mc Afee did to the bully and not give them free pass.

Posted July 29, 2014
My kids came from another school mid year last year and I realized how far behind other schools are compared to this school. The teachers are amazing and got my kids caught up to this schools standards. The schools standards are held at a higher level than the state and the school truly teaches a grade level higher. Something else I would like to mention is the principal Mrs. Arnold is the most amazing principal. She takes the time to know each student and truly cares about all the kids. She is always been available to talk to and is very prompt at returning calls, emails and resolving any concerns. If you are considering this school, I highly recommended it. Not to mention my kids LOVE everything about this school.

Posted April 30, 2014
I have been bringing my children to this school since 2001. All four of my children have or will received an education from K-6. I highly recommend this school and would not think of any other school they should attend. Their curriculum is beyond average and teaching skills are outstanding. Their no tolerance of violence and bullying is outstanding and is enforced. My four children have never had any issue with this because of the zero tolerance at the school. My 2 children that are no longer at this school and are onto high school have the skills needed to be at the top of their grade levels and I feel its the core of Ben Franklin that have led them to success. I would and have highly recommended this school to many other parents.

Posted April 30, 2014
I would rate Benjamin Franklin Charter School Crismon Campus as excellent. The curriculum is top notch always working a grade level ahead. The grading scale is elevated to encourage excellence and achieve high expectations. Teachers are phenomenal in the way they administer the curriculum and most importantly the way they care for the kids. Parent involvement is what makes the school great, with an excellent parent association. There are high standards of behavior as well as modest dress. They focus on monthly values that teach our kids about life and what's most important. The music and PE programs are first rate. The principal and staff are exceptional and are always trying to improve the quality of our school. My kids will always attend this school as long as it's standing:)

Posted April 30, 2014
My children have attended this school since 2008. I have appreciated the pace and the challenge that comes with their academic material and am proud that they have risen to it and been successful. A very close second to seeing them be successful and challenged in school is to know that they are loved and appreciated by their teachers. I have felt of the investments of their teachers over the years and have appreciated the open door they show to me in mutual commitment to my child's education and well being. I trust my kids to be safe, to be taken care of, and to be well taught while they are away from me during the day. That is a wonderful feeling!

Posted April 29, 2014
My children have been attending BFCS - Crismon Campus since 2002. We have had a great deal of experience in getting to know the staff and many of the other families that attend that campus. I can easily say that there is no where else I would rather have my children attend school. The teachers and staff provide a warm, caring environment where children are able to learn to their utmost potential. The curriculum is excellent and the basics are reinforced year after year to allow a firm foundation for further education. I also have one child attending the new Benjamin Franklin High School and our experience there has been exceptional, as expected. My husband and I have been very pleased with the education our children have received at Benjamin Franklin Charter School.

Posted April 29, 2014
We are new to Arizona and Benjamin Franklin Charter Schools as of this 2013-14 school year. Having homeschooled for several years in Colorado, we were delighted to find a charter school that had a challenging curriculum, taught and encouraged values (including patriotism), and fosters leadership in our children. Learning that they also offered orchestra was also very important to us. The teachers and staff have encouraged love of learning and high expectations for student behavior which makes for a wonderful classroom environment! We are so glad to partner with this campus in providing the best for our children's education.

Benjamin Franklin Charter School - Crismon 4

Posted April 28, 2014
The homework/curriculum load is a bit much. We love most all the teachers we have had. The principal is fantastic. She truly cares for all the kids at the school.

Posted April 27, 2014
Benjamin Franklin Charter School is a dream come true for our family. In a world of decreasing values and standards in education we were hesitant about where to send our children. This school has a wonderful curriculum and the standards of behavior expected of the children are nothing less than exemplary. I know our children will succeed and are already showing skills and knowledge beyond what most schools would expect for their age. Hands down this is the best school out there!

Posted April 18, 2014
I want others to know that the core values, the curriculum, the direct instruction that is the fundamental basis of our school, is top notch. Children that come to this school not only perform above grade level, but acquire the dedication, skills, habits, and values that are vital to their becoming successful, qualified, and amazing adults. I have seen this time after time. As a parent, before I even dreamed of becoming a teacher here, and now as a teacher. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this amazing school.

Benjamin Franklin Charter School - Crismon
22120 E. Queen Creek Rd., Queen Creek, AZ  85142
Last modified Benjamin Franklin Charter School - Crismon is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin Franklin Charter School - Crismon Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top