Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (12 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (6 responses)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted July 26, 2016
I agree with a previous comment that it is sad the teachers left. What I came to realize is that there wasn't this issue at their Mesa campus, which has the same Charter Holders and Governing Board members. The problem was a lack of leadership from the former long standing principal, who allowed gossip and poison corrupt her staff and parents. They all lost sight of what was most important, my child and their children. Thank you Charter Holders and Board Members for being willing to turn the school around and make it great again!!!

Posted July 26, 2016
I almost didn't return this year after listening to the negative gossip from the former teachers and parents (who had listened to the teachers). I am so happy I didn't follow them and came back!! There is a new excellent principal and an UNBELIEVEABLE new staff!! Thank you Charter Holders and Governing Board members for not throwing in the towel due to disgruntled former employees. Thank you for being willing to make this campus great again!! I look forward to the years ahead my child has at Cambridge. If you are considering this school, you won't be disappointed because it is better than ever!!!

Cambridge Academy East 1

Posted July 02, 2016
Run!!!!! The school has no money and all the great teachers are gone. It is sad because it used to be good, but, not anymore.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 22, 2016
The teachers in the 2015/16 school year were amazing!! However due to the horribly run uppers, only 1 teacher is returning.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted May 16, 2016
As a parent, we have been notified if our child has been caught lying or has been disrespectful and he has been instructed at school and home as to why that is not good.

Posted May 16, 2016
This is my first year teaching at Cambridge Academy but it did not take long to learn that we are not just a school but we are a safe and loving environment for everyone. In this school, it is not just the staff and students who make up the quality and worth of the learning environment. We’re all in this together and that includes the community, parents, and families. I believe with my experience at Cambridge Academy we truly focus on the quality of leadership, school facilities, and quality of teachers, parent involvement, and programs that are offered. It has been evident that Cambridge Academy works very hard to provide quality over quantity. In my years of teaching I have never seen a school truly come together as a family. I work with some of the most selfless people I have ever met. That means putting the students first and doing whatever it takes to meet each of their needs while also supporting each other. Team work makes the dream work and I can promise you that at Cambridge you will find some of the highest QUALITY leaders, teachers, staff, and students. I could not be more proud to be a part the Cambridge family.

Posted May 12, 2016
I have been teaching at Cambridge Academy for two years, and I am proud to be a part of this organization. This school treats its employees and students like family; I have never seen a school with such a close-knit community. Students, parents, and faculty members, even those from different grades and subjects, know each other, and everyone is treated equally. There is amazing communication at the school and such a strong bond between the families and our staff. I love teaching in a place where everyone who walks through the door feels welcomed.

Posted May 11, 2016
I have taught at Cambridge Academy for two years, and prior to my employment I was a parent volunteer in all three of my children's classes. I am continuously amazed and humbled by the atmosphere of support, love for students, and commitment to professional excellence held by the entire staff and administration. I have watched my sons and daughter grow, learn, and thrive under the instruction of their dedicated teachers, and I have watched my students blossom in their enriching, supportive environment. One of the things that impresses me most about Cambridge Academy is its cooperation mindset. Teamwork is a driving force both among the staff and the student body. Collaborations can be found at all grade levels, with kindergarteners helping third graders and sixth grade teachers helping second grade teachers. We recognize that every person on campus - staff and student - has unique gifts, interests, and abilities that are important to the school as a whole. Each person's dynamic talents are encouraged and cultivated to help them mature to their maximum potential. Being a part of the Cambridge family, whether as a student, a parent, or a staff member, means unconditional positive regard and unparalleled education. I am proud to be a part of this family, and I know my children and my students are receiving the very best learning experience in the Valley.

Posted May 11, 2016
I am proud to work at Cambridge Academy. During my six years of teaching, I have not found a school that is more dedicated to its students, families, and staff members. Our small class sizes help teachers know their students on a personal level. You will not find that quality in larger schools. The administration is supportive, caring, and professional. The administrators' main priorities are the students’ safety and providing a meaningful, excellent-quality education. I look forward to being a part of the Cambridge Academy staff next school year.

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted May 11, 2016
I am grateful for the supportive administration, the talented teachers, the committed families, and the enthusiastic students who work together to make Cambridge Academy an amazing place of learning.

20365 E. Ocotillo Road, Queen Creek, AZ  85242
Last modified Cambridge Academy East is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.