Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (13 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (12 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are so friendly and truly care about the students. My daughter's teacher has been so great for her. My son's teacher is outstanding. They are just amazing teachers whom we speak so highly of.

This is our first year attending Cambridge Academy. We have had nothing but amazing experiences with the staff. The principal and teachers truly care about the students. We recommend this school to everyone we know. The secretary is so helpful and polite. The bathrooms are clean. The classrooms are amazing. The communication from principal/teachers to parents has been great!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

From the front desk to the lunch room the leadership is strong in this school through open communication and organization.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The new principal has set a new standard for the strong character they instill in the children. She is very involved and actively shows how much she cares.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter's teacher is personally involved in helping our daughter reach her goals. He is passionate about teaching and helping the children be successful.

This school has been a game changer for our family. Our daughter requires special services and extra help in the classroom which she has gotten above and beyond at this school. There were a lot of changes this year but they are for the better. I could not ask for a better teacher than Mr. Ramirez for our daughter. Tears come to my eyes when I look at how far she has come this year alone thanks to Mr. Ramirez. The new principal is outstanding and very involved with the parents and children.

I almost didn't return this year after listening to the negative gossip from the former teachers and parents (who had listened to the teachers). I am so happy I didn't follow them and came back!! There is a new excellent principal and an UNBELIEVEABLE new staff!! Thank you Charter Holders and Governing Board members for not throwing in the towel due to disgruntled former employees. Thank you for being willing to make this campus great again!! I look forward to the years ahead my child has at Cambridge. If you are considering this school, you won't be disappointed because it is better than ever!!!

Run!!!!! The school has no money and all the great teachers are gone. It is sad because it used to be good, but, not anymore.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers in the 2015/16 school year were amazing!! However due to the horribly run uppers, only 1 teacher is returning.

This is my first year teaching at Cambridge Academy but it did not take long to learn that we are not just a school but we are a safe and loving environment for everyone. In this school, it is not just the staff and students who make up the quality and worth of the learning environment. We’re all in this together and that includes the community, parents, and families. I believe with my experience at Cambridge Academy we truly focus on the quality of leadership, school facilities, and quality of teachers, parent involvement, and programs that are offered. It has been evident that Cambridge Academy works very hard to provide quality over quantity. In my years of teaching I have never seen a school truly come together as a family. I work with some of the most selfless people I have ever met. That means putting the students first and doing whatever it takes to meet each of their needs while also supporting each other. Team work makes the dream work and I can promise you that at Cambridge you will find some of the highest QUALITY leaders, teachers, staff, and students. I could not be more proud to be a part the Cambridge family.

Last modified Cambridge Academy East is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.