Public charter
Queen Creek, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,484
After care: No

Posted July 28, 2015
Today we took our two children on a tour of ALA. At first they were not very excited about going, but the minute we stepped through the doors we felt like family! Teachers were in their classrooms getting set up for the new school year, and they were all interested in our children and what their desires and goals were for the upcoming year. ALA exceeded our expectations! Before we walked out, the girls had done a 180 and were ready to shop for school uniforms. They are SO excited to be a part of the ALA family!

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 08, 2015
The academic program centered around learning and working at home is impeccable and second to none. I believe homework is a key element to life skills, and too much of it can be a deterrent to growth. This school got it just right.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 08, 2015
Hands down this school works rigorously to motivate and encourage the students to achieve their lifelong goals. It develops champions from the ground up.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 08, 2015
Respect is a core element in the curriculum and environment of this school. Disrespectful students quickly learn there is no tolerance for that kind of behavior.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 08, 2015
The students have been held to a high standard of behavior regarding respect and caring for others. It's an experience unlike any other I have ever had. The students and staff are kind, compassionate and look for opportunities to improve the quality of life.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted July 08, 2015
The highest expectations is given of students and I believe it elevates the entire educational experience.

Posted July 08, 2015
We have been moved around so much due to my husband's career, and this school has been the friendliest, the most welcoming, wholesome and safe environment. There isn't enough stars to give.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 08, 2015
My children came home from the FIRST day and said, "The teachers are SO nice." On their LAST day, my children were in tears thinking they might not have the same teacher. INCREDIBLY powerful and motivating teaching staff. I have never been more pleased with schools - and we have been to a lot of them. I will never go anywhere else.

Posted June 25, 2015
So happy with the school! My 4 kids attend, this is their 3rd year and they love it!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted June 25, 2015
I have had 4 kids at his school and have had many outstanding teachers that I love and eh, teachers I don't love. Overall, my kids have learned that they won't love every teacher, but they can succeed in every class with communication, respect and hard work.

23908 S Hawes Rd, Queen Creek, AZ  85142
Last modified American Leadership Academy - Queen Creek is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
American Leadership Academy - Queen Creek Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top