Bad
Good

We LOVE Desert Mountain Elementary School! We started out at a Charter School nearby and had a really bad experience. The school is about a 20 minute drive and worth every second of it! The teachers, principal, and staff are all amazing! We just couldn't be happier!

DME is a great school! As soon as you walk in the door, you can feel a positive atmosphere. The staff is outstanding and the kids seem genuinely happy and glad to be there. We love DME!

Desert Mountain Elementary is providing an outstanding education for my daughter. She reads above her grade level and has developed excellent math skills. Their staff of teachers work hard to keep the children interested in their lessons and make learning fun. Their PTO is heavily involved and offers exciting fundraisers and events throughout the year. Overall, this is a great school for your child's educational experience.

I have a child in kindergarten and one in 3rd grade. We live this school. The staff is excellent and they push children towards success. They encourage good character ans there is a great small town feel about the school. We have been happy with all of the teachers wehve had his far. They are great at communicating and encourage parent involvement. Test scores are above those of local charter schools, as well! So happy we made the decision to attend DME. The Baez family

My daughter loves this school so far but not one year when she was in first she had ms.watkins so she is a very mean teacher so don't let your child get into her class. This year she is in third grade and loving it. She has a combined class this year with 3rd and 4th. She is in mrs. Quinteros class. she is a nice teacher. Don't forget to let you child go to Desert Mountain Elementary school!!!

I have 2 nephews that go Desert Mountain Elementary School, and I know that they are getting a very good education.

Great school. My son has loved it here. Wonderful teachers. Can't say enough great things about it.

My son recently graduated from Desert Elementary yesterday. I have to say that I was thrilled with the progress he made at Desert Mountain. Most kids are thrilled when the school year ends as it marks the beginning of the Summer break. My son was borderline depressed last night because he didn't want the school year to end. That alone should speak volumes about the quality of this school. I've come to know the principal personally and he is a wonderful guy. The teachers were excellent and kept my son engaged with the learning process when he could have easily grown bored.

DME has wonderful teachers and staff! They are concerned about the success of all students.

We could not be more pleased with DME's teachers and staff.

Last modified Desert Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.