Bad
Good

Communication is poor, even if, you take all the necessary steps to make them aware you would like to be an involved parent and are concerned for your child's education. Teachers are a revolving door, not one of my three children have all of the same teachers they started the year with. Although like every school they state they have an anti bullying policy this most certainly is not enforced and is a huge problem in the school even when brought to the attention of staff.

This school has a teaching staff that goes above and beyond for the sake of their students. Everyone on the staff wears many hats and all come early, stay late, and take home work. Children of many abilities attend and all are welcomed with open arms. Former students fondly remember their time at this school and frequently come back to visit; sometimes years later. Go Creekers!

My two children attended Beaver Creek since Kindergarten. Next year, my son will be in H.S. and my daughter in sixth. We moved out of the Lake Montezuma area and miss Beaver Creek immensely. I am considering driving 45 minutes one way next year, just to bring my daughter back to Beaver Creek. The school that my daughter is in now makes her miserable in so many ways: bullying, lack of outside activities (K-kids, etc.), teaching to the tests, etc.

It's a small school but a good one and the teachers are geeat.

The school is very small but i like it that way...there are nice teacher there and i like them all.GO BOBCATS!!!!!

I love the personal attention of the teachers. My granddaughter is safe there. Go Bobcats!!

I am very unhappy with this school. I have more than one child in this school. The younger ones are doing fine. If there's an anti bullying policy I haven't witnessed it. I'm considering taking my kids to Camp Verde schools.

This school has room for improvement, but they are really working hard at it. Their staff is dedicated and approachable, a big plus for parents! I have witnessed how interactive the principal is, and was very impressed. The staff fosters a community environment, which produces some pretty nice kids. And they encourage parent involvement, which I like. They have sports for older grades, but not younger ones. However, younger grades can participate in Garden Club, K-Kids (kiwanis) and Macro Math Club. I am not sure what grades it is for, but there is a Builder's Club as well. From what I have seen in the last 4 years, the school has increased their state ranking each year my daughter has attended. A nice small town school!

My daughter is returning for her second year at this school,. and I love it. She is well above her other classmates, and is encouraged to continue learning at higher levels. Also this school DOES NOT tolerate bullying, and specifically has a 'no bullying' policy, in which students are encouraged to report any bullying that they see to a parent, teacher or other adult.

Last modified Beaver Creek School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.