Rimrock, AZ

Beaver Creek School 5

Posted September 23, 2012
This school has a teaching staff that goes above and beyond for the sake of their students. Everyone on the staff wears many hats and all come early, stay late, and take home work. Children of many abilities attend and all are welcomed with open arms. Former students fondly remember their time at this school and frequently come back to visit; sometimes years later. Go Creekers!

Posted March 30, 2011
My two children attended Beaver Creek since Kindergarten. Next year, my son will be in H.S. and my daughter in sixth. We moved out of the Lake Montezuma area and miss Beaver Creek immensely. I am considering driving 45 minutes one way next year, just to bring my daughter back to Beaver Creek. The school that my daughter is in now makes her miserable in so many ways: bullying, lack of outside activities (K-kids, etc.), teaching to the tests, etc.

Beaver Creek School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
It's a small school but a good one and the teachers are geeat.

Beaver Creek School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
The school is very small but i like it that way...there are nice teacher there and i like them all.GO BOBCATS!!!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the personal attention of the teachers. My granddaughter is safe there. Go Bobcats!!

Posted October 08, 2008
Poor parental envolvement

Beaver Creek School 1

Posted October 30, 2007
I am very unhappy with this school. I have more than one child in this school. The younger ones are doing fine. If there's an anti bullying policy I haven't witnessed it. I'm considering taking my kids to Camp Verde schools.

Posted October 04, 2007
This school has room for improvement, but they are really working hard at it. Their staff is dedicated and approachable, a big plus for parents! I have witnessed how interactive the principal is, and was very impressed. The staff fosters a community environment, which produces some pretty nice kids. And they encourage parent involvement, which I like. They have sports for older grades, but not younger ones. However, younger grades can participate in Garden Club, K-Kids (kiwanis) and Macro Math Club. I am not sure what grades it is for, but there is a Builder's Club as well. From what I have seen in the last 4 years, the school has increased their state ranking each year my daughter has attended. A nice small town school!

Beaver Creek School 5

Posted September 30, 2007
My daughter is returning for her second year at this school,. and I love it. She is well above her other classmates, and is encouraged to continue learning at higher levels. Also this school DOES NOT tolerate bullying, and specifically has a 'no bullying' policy, in which students are encouraged to report any bullying that they see to a parent, teacher or other adult.

Beaver Creek School 1

Posted August 05, 2005

Beaver Creek School
4810 E. Beaver Creek Road, Rimrock, AZ  86335
Last modified Beaver Creek School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaver Creek School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top