Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted July 21, 2016
So far so good! Ms. Karr was a great Kindergarten teacher! Always communicated well and did lots of things with the kids keeping them engaged and active!! SPS has a friendly environment and answers any questions or concerns you may have in a very pleasant and positive way!! Thank you SPS we are looking forward to another GREAT year!!

Sahuarita Primary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 12, 2016
Thank you to Mrs. Tingle for being such a dedicated teacher and role model for all your students!!

Posted June 12, 2016
SPS is a great school! It was one of the six southern Arizona schools that was awarded the A+ school of excellence award. The teachers communicated well through emails and the front desk was always helpful, which is especially important to me. Our kids had a great experience!

Posted December 31, 2013
Great school! Love the teachers! My daughter did very well here after coming from a poor school in SC (military)!

Posted May 19, 2013
This was my kids first year going to this school and I love everything about it. As soon as you walk on campus you can tell the administration loves being there and loves the kids. The principle is awesome, sad it only goes up to 2nd grade and my daugter will be going to a new school next year.

Posted May 08, 2013
A truly top notch school with the best administration and staff a school could possibly have. I am continually impressed by Principal Anderson and her positive and nurturing personality. She deals fairly and consistently with all students and has always been very approachable. Everyone is warm and engaging from the front office staff to the aides. The campus looks clean and the grounds are well kept. I know some would say this school is "old" but I believe that is part of its charm. My three children have had the best experiences here and absolutely LOVE school. Where else does the Principal jump rope with students, give out special pencils every Friday, go in a dunk tank to raise funds and have lunch with students who earn AR awards? This truly is a special community and I want to thank Principal Anderson and her staff for creating a special experience for my children and our family. Please keep up the great work!!

Posted January 10, 2012
Wonderful teachers and administration. My child is getting a wonderful education here!! I am very involved as a substitute as well here and the experience that I have had has been wonderful. The principal and office staff are like a family and the caring individuals at this school make it one of the best schools around!!!

Sahuarita Primary School 3

Posted October 13, 2011
When we started attending SPS last year, it didn't leave a good taste in my mouth. There was an extremely unfriendly office staff, who thankfully is no longer there; and my daughter's teacher did not even introduce herself to us on our first day. We started after the beginning of the year and it was very traumatic for my daughter. She did not want to be left with a teacher who did not even greet her. It was not a good day for either of us. Now she has adjusted well, has a fantastic teacher this year and seems to be happy. Some children are unruly in the classroom and not much is done about it. And they do not get much time for lunch. Those are my twoissues.

Sahuarita Primary School 1

Posted August 10, 2011
I took my kids out of this school, because of the administration. Most of the teachers we had were great, but after three years of continued battles with the principal, I couldn't handle it any more. Anything that happened on the bus, in the classroom, or on the playground was all my kid's fault. He was labeled a troublemaker mostly because if he did get in trouble I would agree that he needed to face his punishment. If the other parents objected, their kids were not equally dealt with. So, of you do send your kids to this school, be as unreasonable as possible, and insist that your little angel didn't do anything, even if you punish them at home. I would recommend charter schools, or going out of district if possible. My son is also a gifted student, and there are no opportunities for him at Sahuarita.

Posted April 26, 2011
My daughter was in Kindergarten this year at SPS and has had a wonderful experience. She was our first child to attend school and of course we were apprehensive, but her teacher Ms. Hobbs, was excellent. Communication with teachers was excellent and I ever had a question about anything, answers came quickly. The school has a lot of great ways to keep both students and parents involved. Couldn't really ask for a better experience, hoping next year will be more of the same!

Sahuarita Primary School
350 West Sahuarita Rd, Sahuarita, AZ  85629
Last modified Sahuarita Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2