Posted March 13, 2014
Anza is a great school! My kids have attended this school for the last 3 1/2 years. The staff has undergone allot of changes with principle and staff, but through it all the school has always maintained the highest quality of teaching a school could have. I am pleased that we chose this school district over Vail, or Oro Valley.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is a 4th grader this year at Anza. Mrs. Woods was an Amazing teacher last year. She would sent out Emails during the week and Weekends letting me know on what was being taught and great websites on ideas for my son to work on once he was finished with school work. and during the weekend. My son so far is doing Well. He's being challenged in doing 5th grade work once he's done with all his work in class. And Loves It!!! He's always looking forward to school.

Anza Trail 4

Posted May 05, 2013
My kids have been at Anza Trail now for 4 years. I have experienced the range from kindergarden thru middle school with them. The school as a whole is very good. There will always be little things that could use some improving. If you are a parent on top of your child's education stay involved with knowing their teacher. There some great, wonderful teachers and some not so good. Get to know them.Visit the class for the day. See the routine. Even with having a large amount of kids they do a good job with coordinating everything. The only major improvement could be at lunch time. Always extremely loud and not enough organization and help. Needs to take note from some other schools that handle it way better. It can be done better Anza. Also for improvement could be the small playgrond for k-2. Has some dangerous spots.Will be getting a new principal next year so hoping there is a smooth transition without to many changes. Kids could always be challenged a bit more. But they are excited to go to school every morning and overall ready to excell at the next level every year. Keep hiring great teachers that love to teach and love kids and it will be great!

Anza Trail 4

Posted January 17, 2013
Anza trail is a very great school. Mrs. Bennett is a very great language arts teacher. This school has very good teachers and a great campus. But, the things I would change (as a student) would be the lunches(very unhealthy and not very good tasting) and the dances.

Posted December 02, 2012
This is the best school, both my daughters have attended and loved the teachers and staff. They excelled in academics, I would refer this school to anyone who is looking for a great school K-8.

Anza Trail 3

Posted August 06, 2012
This is now going to be the second year for my daughter at Anza Trail, I'm disappointed in what people say about this school, I believe its great. The parking is small yes, set up is questionable, but that has nothing to do with the staff. Ruby is at the front desk she has always been as helpful as she can be very knowledgeable. They have dinner nights, book nights, movie nights and your child is awarded for their behavior, attendance and many other things. (Mrs. Hoffman was an amazing kinder teacher She left for the Bulldogs.) I'll admit to the kids not being challenged enough with homework; I do expect more math, reading, cutting and pasting. This is over all a get school the parent pick up is very helpful, the girl s remember you after awhile and the principle Mr. Bonar is very involved with the students. People expect a work place to be pure but no work place is up to everybody s expectations. About the gossip I have not ever had to be involved in it and this is the first I ve heard. She is now in first grade with Mrs. Doran see how this year goes, touch base later.

Anza Trail 3

Posted May 25, 2012
The School is getting much better, but has a ways to go! The new Pricipal is great and has made a significant difference in making everything better, with the most important thing being he is making teachers, actually do their jobs and making them accountable. He is alos making the students accountable, and has implemented "finals"....he understands the importance of our kids retaining the knowledge they were taught. Many of the teachers have no clue, nor do they express interesting in doing the extra stuff to help children with special needs. They arte still teaching to the test or the AIMS way too much, but we are hopeful this will change next year.

Anza Trail 1

Posted May 24, 2012
We will be moving to the Anza Trail area. I have heard nothing but negative feedback from people that have had their children at this school. We are moving to rancho sahuarita because of the families and the area however what good does this do if my child has a big chance at being unhappy at this school. Just so worried.

Anza Trail 2

Posted April 07, 2012
I truly believe that the students are NOT the main concern of many of on the school staff at Anza. Of course, there are individually concerned and great teachers, but unfortunately that is not the norm( at least in the middle school). On the whole, school leadership and teaching staff are substandard.

Posted February 09, 2012
I have seen a huge improvement from last year! At least based on the lower grade level teachers and staff, the teacher's and staff are very nice. Communication has improved, I always see the principal around, and the morning staff is always friendly. I feel very comfortable to send my daughter to school here.

Anza Trail
15490 South Rancho Sahuarita B, Sahuarita, AZ  85629
Last modified Anza Trail is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anza Trail Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top