Sahuarita, AZ

Walden Grove High School 5

Posted February 16, 2015
I enrolled during my first semester of my senior year, for the 2014-2015 school year. I really enjoyed this school. The teachers are excellent, they are always looking out for the students. The administration is also excellent. As well as the students who attend. The school is filled with a lot of good people. Unfortunately I had to leave after my first semester for family reasons. But If I could I would return in a heartbeat. Go Red Wolves! Class of 2015!

Walden Grove High School 4

Posted October 28, 2014
My daughter goes to Walden Grove. It is her first year here and we are very happy. She transferred from Oregon and they had no problem putting her into the classes she needed, even though most of her classes were a year ahead of her peers.

Walden Grove High School
15510 S. Sahuarita Rd, Sahuarita, AZ  85629
Last modified Walden Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walden Grove High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top