Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are hired because of their ability to teach above all. They could have a doctorate, but if they're not able to help the students, it's no good. Because of this, the teachers at Walden are intelligent, but also enthusiastic and passionate.

Amount of homework: Agree

Many teachers give homework on a semi-weekly or weekly basis while math teachers usually give homework every night. This creates a good balance of homework for the weekdays and weekends.

Develops character: Strongly agree

"There's no drama." At every freshman orientation and assembly, the principal will at some point say this. It's been a long standing idea- that at Walden, you treat people with respect. Teachers, especially in the higher grades, will often give students more leeway, which could translate over into dishonesty, but it never does. I attribute it to the amazing teachers and staff who set the example for us.

During my second year at Walden, I became very ill, and wasn't able to continue attending. The school provided me with a homeschool option, and I was able to return the next year because of their help and support. The teachers and administration are enthusiastic, helpful, and they're good at what they do. They always try their best to help the students.

I enrolled during my first semester of my senior year, for the 2014-2015 school year. I really enjoyed this school. The teachers are excellent, they are always looking out for the students. The administration is also excellent. As well as the students who attend. The school is filled with a lot of good people. Unfortunately I had to leave after my first semester for family reasons. But If I could I would return in a heartbeat. Go Red Wolves! Class of 2015!

My daughter goes to Walden Grove. It is her first year here and we are very happy. She transferred from Oregon and they had no problem putting her into the classes she needed, even though most of her classes were a year ahead of her peers.

Last modified Walden Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.