Bad
Good

We just moved to this area, my kids were zoned for Copperview elementary, all I can say it's that it has been a great transition for my kids, my kindergartener got a awesome teacher same as my oldest one. I highly recommend this elementary school and I am so glad that my kids ended up in such great school. We are coming from Florida, academics are a bit different there than here, but, they have got to manage very well the change between schools. Only think I dislike it's that there is not much much way of tracking your child test results weekly or monthly, I have to wait until his report card to see the results. Overall, great school. They are really strict with dress code tho! It doesn't bother me at all.

The teachers are great and really work with the kids!!!! but the amount of bulling is horrific and the communication between the teacher and principal is so bad!

I couldn't be happier with this school, the teachers, or the administration! This school is so clean and organized. There is a method and a system for everything. The teachers do lots of creative and fun projects with the children. They have a school wide reward and discipline program for the children. There are clear stated expectations for the children. There are lots of extra enrichment activities for the children. It is really a great school! We love it and are so happy to be able to attend here! The only thing I think that would help the school is higher parent involvement. There is a small group of parents who seem to do everything. While parents seem to be involved in the individual classrooms, there needs to be more parents involved with the school wide events. Other than that, there is nothing negative at all about this school! It really is an amazing school!

I couldn't ask for a better community. The teachers and staff work hard to ensure that your kids are learning in a safe, and collaborative environment. Two of my daughters have gone from dreading school (previous bad experiences from another school) to blossoming into these beautiful unique individuals. The teachers are amazing, and they truly care and want your children to go above and beyond.

My daughter is in 5th grade at Copper View, and i love this school. She is doing wonderfully their. I am so happy she is experiencing 5th grade here.

Copper View creates such a wonderful learning environment for the kids. The teachers and staff are so helpful and caring. The parent support is beyond anything I've ever seen as well. My daughter has been there since the doors opened and we couldn't be happier with our experience.

Copper View has exceeded my expectations in every way. Their commitment to maintaining a high standard of teaching is impressive and evident in their students. They have a well rounded curriculum that guarantees every child to succeed. Their teachers and staff are equally as impressive. My family and I couldn t be happier to be a part of Copper View Elementary School

Copper View has an amazing campus that is obviously set up with our children's safety in mind. The teachers are fair and friendly, and the principal is always visible and available.

This school is so great with students and parents. It is really easy in building positive relationships between the principal, staff, teachers, and parents. Teachers always try to be available to discuss either personally or through email, the progress or needs of the student. I have emailed my daughter's teacher about questions regarding my daughter's performance in the classroom. I have always had an immediate response. This is definitely a warm, friendly, and quality school. It's new, but they are very open to establishing parental participation and hearing comments and criticisms. I have been very well pleased.

Last modified Copper View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.