Bad
Good

This school was absolutely turning it self around in 2011 and 2012 and now everything is going down the ditch once again. Just look at the AIMS results and the state grade letter for this school now. The state gave this school a D! and English, Math and Science AIMS scores are down big from 2011 to now. What a shame! I cannot believe they let those good teachers go, if the administration really cares about our kids they would have done everything to keep those teachers and not let them go to Globe High or other school districts. The teachers last year and this year are horrible, my son who is an honor student says that the teachers acts like they are teaching when there are administrators watching. It truly saddens me that some teachers in the high school and junior high are not even fluent in English and I think that is why our school district are going down.

Probably the worst High School ever! Almost all of the teachers I know does not like the Principal because she does not help them at all. When the Arizona Board of Education comes in and observe, the principal put the best teacher every single time so they would look good. That's the truth! The Principal is also not getting along with the superintendent last year and most of her "master teachers" does not like her too. I you don't believe me go to the school and ask the teachers! Ask most of the teachers from the Philippines and the ones from Globe, AZ.

There is absolutely NO help from anyone. I love working with the kids here, but as soon as I can leave I will and I know so many teachers who are planning to leave as well. As of right now we cant, but we will. I just hope they will support us until we leave. There are so many teacher drama in the Elementary and High School department its embarrassing.

My son just started school here and I'm already switching him into a different high school. The teachers are not supportive and the administration doesn't do anything. I have tried calling the school and the teachers, but they never solve anything they always protect each other. The English and math departments are terrible this year wont help any of the students. I'm ashamed I thought this school was supposed to be turning around?

Worst school ever! My sons will be going to Globe High next year. The staff does not help The "master teachers" seems like all they do is sit there and eat. The principal Ms. Lugo as nice at first until she came out of her shell and showed the real person she really is which is not appropriate to mention here. SCUSD if you want San Carlos to be successful you better get a new Principal and fire all those master teachers who doesnt do anything. Even the sports program is sucking now. I love this school because I graduated from here but until they replace the principal and her masters nothing will change about the High School.

Last modified San Carlos Secondary is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.