Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

This is by far the best school my kids have been to. We moved to Arizona two years ago and we just enrolled them for the 2nd year and we couldn't be happier. The teachers, principal & staff are absolutely wonderful! The communication is great! Any time there has been an issue or a question, they have always been very good about coming to me and when i had a problem to address with the principal, she was very quick to respond and took care of the situation. I am so very happy that my kids attend this school and would 100% refer other people!

Love the Principal and staff! Always going out of their way for each and every student!

Amount of homework: Agree

With my child's disability, homework used to take hours because they did not understand the classroom homework and would sometimes not be in the classroom during practice time. Last year, the school implemented a new homework policy and my child was able to bring home both what the classroom was doing and work that she could complete and understand. This made our homework time go from a fight to enjoyable. The teacher was always willing to work with me and would accept what she was able to do.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I have attended several honor assemblies and I can attest that the character pledge is said at everyone. All the students appear to know and recite it with enthusiasm.

The front office staff is always inviting and willing to answer questions and help. They have stopped what they were doing to find answers for me. The principal is always available to talk with parents and addresses any concerns immediately.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers at Ellsworth really take the time to understand the needs of each student. I have a special needs child and the team worked really hard to ensure that every need she had was met. The classroom teacher went out of her way to work with me on any concerns I had. LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!!

Just a terrible bleak education environment. No activity for the children except some random makeshift events. Very unhappy definitely needs new leadership

Wish I could do more with the children but feel very limited. Not the best professional environment

The learning environment was discouraging. My wife and I were disappointed. Not a positive experience for my family.

My kids have attended this school for a couple years now and they have been doing great. The most important thing to me is how well the teachers work with their students. There are some negatives, but I am sure every school has something that could be improved. Overall my kids love it and I know how much the teachers care.

Last modified Ellsworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.