Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The school is ok. They have a big problem with a group of girls who like to bully their classmates. I contacted the school about it, and got zero help with it. My daughter ended up having a ton of anxiety from the constant bullying, and it wasn't worth it to continue to send her here anymore. Congratulations to the parents of the bullies-your ill behaved children we're successful in bullying my child out of the local public school she has every right to attend.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

Well, my daughter was bullied out of the school so there's that...

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Because the bullying is a big problem with no concern from the school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Because the teacher my child had was very unclear about due dates(this is not only my opinion, but that of others).

This school is a fantastic school very caring and helpful school. If would of known it was a great school i would of enrolled my kids here a lot sooner . my kids are great at everthing that they teach at school. Plus they know how to let the kids be kids. The other school my kids went to was like boot camp. This school is staff teachers are very friendly and they show they care about there students. THE BEST OF ALL THE SCHOOLS FOR MY KIDS. GREAT JOB RANCH ELEMENTARY.

Coming to the Ranch community after many years working in other districts, I have found a group of dedicated teachers and staff members, willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs of the students. Teachers support each other as well as collaborate with reading and math specialists and coaches, and other special area teachers and administration to provide our student population with a strong foundation in the basic educational skills. The willingness of teachers to both give and accept suggestions and help is an awesome example of how we work to meet each individual child's needs. I have also found teachers and staff have a willingness to share the journey, to help out where needed; its about the TEAM and not about the I. Students, teachers, and staff, we are all in this together, building stronger learners for the years of learning ahead.

Ranch Elementary is a wonderful school! My 2 boys have both attended since kindergarten (now in 5th and 3rd). The teachers are dedicated, supportive and caring. The support staff are friendly, helpful and wonderful with the students. Ranch is a community that helps instill good character traits in all students. All of the staff help students succeed both educationally and personally. Ranch provides a safe and happy environment for our boys to grow as well defined individuals!

It is great to see a school with teachers that work together as a team of teachers. It doesn't matter what grade the teachers teach, they work with each other to provide a well rounded education for all students at Ranch Elementary. My children love their teachers and enjoy going to school. They are provided PE time, Library time, Music time and Technology time. I would like to see more outdoor time for my children in the form of more outdoor lunches and recesses. Other than that, I am happy to send my children to Ranch Elementary where they will learn and grow and become productive individuals in our community.

We love Ranch Elementary School! Both of my children have attended over the last 6 years. I love that the school provides a great education in a warm and family oriented environment. I love that my children go to their neighborhood school and have developed lasting friendships in our neighborhood. Our children have always done well at Ranch and have excelled. Ranch has helped to make my children confident well educated students.

Ranch Elementary is an amazing school! My 2 boys have attended the last 3-4 years and love it! The administration, staff, and teachers are dedicated, supportive and caring. The entire school is a community where the students are challenged and character traits like honesty and respect are taught. They do whatever it takes to help the students succeed. Ranch is a safe and happy place for our children to learn and grow!

Last modified Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.