San Tan Valley, AZ

Posted May 16, 2015
This school is a fantastic school very caring and helpful school. If would of known it was a great school i would of enrolled my kids here a lot sooner . my kids are great at everthing that they teach at school. Plus they know how to let the kids be kids. The other school my kids went to was like boot camp. This school is staff teachers are very friendly and they show they care about there students. THE BEST OF ALL THE SCHOOLS FOR MY KIDS. GREAT JOB RANCH ELEMENTARY.

Posted April 29, 2015
Coming to the Ranch community after many years working in other districts, I have found a group of dedicated teachers and staff members, willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs of the students. Teachers support each other as well as collaborate with reading and math specialists and coaches, and other special area teachers and administration to provide our student population with a strong foundation in the basic educational skills. The willingness of teachers to both give and accept suggestions and help is an awesome example of how we work to meet each individual child's needs. I have also found teachers and staff have a willingness to share the journey, to help out where needed; its about the TEAM and not about the I. Students, teachers, and staff, we are all in this together, building stronger learners for the years of learning ahead.

Posted October 27, 2014
Ranch Elementary is a wonderful school! My 2 boys have both attended since kindergarten (now in 5th and 3rd). The teachers are dedicated, supportive and caring. The support staff are friendly, helpful and wonderful with the students. Ranch is a community that helps instill good character traits in all students. All of the staff help students succeed both educationally and personally. Ranch provides a safe and happy environment for our boys to grow as well defined individuals!

Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted October 27, 2014
It is great to see a school with teachers that work together as a team of teachers. It doesn't matter what grade the teachers teach, they work with each other to provide a well rounded education for all students at Ranch Elementary. My children love their teachers and enjoy going to school. They are provided PE time, Library time, Music time and Technology time. I would like to see more outdoor time for my children in the form of more outdoor lunches and recesses. Other than that, I am happy to send my children to Ranch Elementary where they will learn and grow and become productive individuals in our community.

Posted September 29, 2014
We love Ranch Elementary School! Both of my children have attended over the last 6 years. I love that the school provides a great education in a warm and family oriented environment. I love that my children go to their neighborhood school and have developed lasting friendships in our neighborhood. Our children have always done well at Ranch and have excelled. Ranch has helped to make my children confident well educated students.

Posted September 22, 2014
Ranch Elementary is an amazing school! My 2 boys have attended the last 3-4 years and love it! The administration, staff, and teachers are dedicated, supportive and caring. The entire school is a community where the students are challenged and character traits like honesty and respect are taught. They do whatever it takes to help the students succeed. Ranch is a safe and happy place for our children to learn and grow!

Posted January 10, 2012
Great school, Great Staff and great parent involement, it is a shame the school is in such a poor school district.

Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted February 01, 2011
This was a good school. but this year I have been very disappointed. My daughter was an A+ student, she is doing poorly because the teacher to student ratio is very high. 30 something students to one teacher and they are 2nd graders. I also believe that children with an IEP should be honored with some type of award, my son is working very hard but has an IEP and is always disappointed at the awards ceremony.

Posted July 12, 2010
We move our children from Simonton Elementary to this school. We moved bases on what we feel was the safety of our children and educational value. Ranch lived up to our expectations and more. The only really issue we have is children on IEP's are not allowed to be on the honor roll. This has been addressed and we are still waiting for the outcome.

Posted April 22, 2010
The teachers are all nice and they work with you and your student. They always have a smile on when you show up.

Ranch Elementary School
43521 N. Kenworthy Road, San Tan Valley, AZ  85140
Last modified Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top