Public charter
San Tan Valley, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted October 15, 2014
This school is excellent. Administration cares about the students, teachers and parents are truly try to do their very best. The school has an accelerated curriculum, and high expectations are in place allowing students to rise to the challenges and they impress in every area. Parents are supportive and involved and it feels like a big family gathering. Amazing school!

Posted October 13, 2014
Legacy Traditional School is a great school providing an excellent education to their students. We have two children and it is our second year attending Legacy. Both children have great teachers. Teachers and Staff members always greet you in the hallway or out front of the school. The Principal and Assistant Principal are often standing out at parent pick up helping after school. We love that the principal starts the school day with all students outside at Flag Ceremony. Flag Ceremony includes the Pledge, Character Trait Quote and Announcements. Parents are even welcome to attend Flag Ceremony! My husband and I really like that the school is Patriotic and focuses on teaching children to respect our country. We are also impressed with the accelerated education program. Our children came from public school and are excelling at this school. We are thankful for the high standards and expectations at Legacy. We feel that our children are being challenged and receiving the quality of a private school education. We really like the positive atmosphere and think that it is a blessing to have our children attending school at Legacy.

Posted October 13, 2014
I was not happy with any of the neighborhood schools in this area. I had researched them while my kiddos were little and still at home. I decided to homeschool my children because I wasn't confident in any of the district schools. After several years of homeschooling, Legacy opened. It was a game changer for our family. My girls have thrived in this back-to-basics school. They are involved in sports, band, the school musical, and other clubs and after school activities. We have LOVED being at Legacy and would recommend it to everyone! The teachers are amazing and are so willing to go above and beyond. The administrators are happy and invested in the school. The campus is amazing and beautiful. There is nothing about this school that we don't love!

Posted October 12, 2014
Legacy is a great place for any family looking for a quality education, not just a charter school! The school is warm and inviting. The teachers are caring, professional and help students reach the high expectations of the academic program. The administrators welcome and encourage parent participation. We couldn't be happier!

Posted October 12, 2014
I currently have a 2nd and 8th grader in attendance at Legacy Traditional Queen Creek. It is our second year at this Legacy campus. We love the Principal and Assistant Principal these two are an amazing team! They have both worked with me anytime I have needed them in a timely and professional manner. It is our families school of choice due to its accelerated curriculum including Saxon Math and Spalding. After paying for private tuition in the past, I can say that my children are receiving an equal and greater education here. All staff, whether it be front office, teachers, maintenance, food services or aides are always helpful and willing to assist in any way needed. I feel very fortunate to have found this school.

Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek 0

Posted September 18, 2014
First off this school is NOT for everybody. It's a "charter" school, thus they can do what ever they want to. Principal, management, and most staff act "fake". Seems like this school is more worried about how they look, both property and themselves. I always had the feeling that the staff, especially the Principal, give off the impression that they are "stuck up" and "act" like they care when they don't. Legacy Traditional Schools is new to "being a school", district, managing/implementing rules and procedures....and it shows!! If you want to have a voice for yourself, your child and know that the school has to stick to certain regulations and procedures...go to a public school. I will never recommend anyone to enroll in this or any Legacy Traditional School OR for employment! Very disappointed!!

Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek 3

Posted August 12, 2014
My daughter was attending this school for 3 years. First teacher and principal ( in 1st Grade) were great. Second year and 2nd Grade - teacher was OK, principal was OK. Third year and 3rd Grade - bad teacher and principal. My daughter test papers were constantly missing, some test did not get finished because she as in gifted program at the time of a test. So her grades went down. We had several meetings with teacher and principal, even requested to change teacher. School refused. We are not coming back. She will miss her friends but not the school.

Posted June 13, 2014
I love Legacy Traditional School in Queen Creek. They teach love for America and patriotism. My kids are challenged and are expected to be responsible and respectful. The staff is friendly and feel like family. The administration is friendly and wonderful to work with. It has been a great choice for our family.

Posted June 13, 2014
I love Legacy for my daughter. She has been attending Legacy for three years now and truly excelled. I think it is important for parents to know that this is an accelerated school, math is taught up one grade level and it can be challenging. I like the fact that students have PE 4 times per week, music, computers and library time. They do follow a traditional learning path, no group type projects but they encourage the students to think for themselves

Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek 1

Posted May 16, 2014
First off the kids are held to very high academic standards and a nearly college level grading system,and then the school allows parents grade the tests! As a result the tests are often graded incorrectly. You need to go over the tests that come home. Secondly, most of the staff goes to the same Mormon church, and the kids they go to church with are allowed to bully nonMormon kids. By bullying I'm talking about taunting, violent threats, and physical injuries on the playground. Since the state is funding this school and it is not a Mormon private school, the administration would do well to remember that they are obligated to provide ALL the students with a safe learning environment- not just the kids of their church buddies. Lastly, one of my kids had a teacher who was a miserable, passive aggressive, bully. I couldn't go to the administration about it because I doubt they would care, since that has been the trend this year(another parent tried and was ignored). I think it would've been worse for child if I had. That said, my kids made some good friends(LDS and otherwise), and some teachers and staff we met were pleasant and professional. We are moving on next year though.

Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek
41800 N. Barnes Pkwy, San Tan Valley, AZ  85140
Last modified Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top