Posted May 16, 2015
This school is very selfish and uncaring about the students and its all about money. Didnt have enough time to teach my kid anything in a half year of school with my child not missing one day of school. They work these poor kids to hard.Plus a lot of favoritisme for the kids who are mormon because a lot of staff is mormon.

Posted May 15, 2015
When I first moved to AZ I had a prior horrible experience at a different school. I took a tour at Legacy and decided to enroll my child, she is just about to finish her first year and we are truly so happy. She really loves it, it was such a great experience and are looking forward to next year. They have book reports and poem recitals through out the year, they also have a good fitness program which I could truly appreciate considering a lot of schools don't seem to consider that important anymore. It certainly was a school that challenged my daughter which she wasn't getting prior to Legacy. I definitely recommend this school to everyone!

Posted April 21, 2015
We have been at this school since the beginning and let me tell you we've kept telling ourselves that things will get better and to keep trying... well that day has come and gone...this school does not empower students in any way...constantly pointing out students flaws. Once again another new principal starting next year :( That should tell you something right there. NO more Legacy for us ....done!

Posted April 09, 2015
My children have been at this school since it opened 5 years ago. It was one of the best decisions I have made. I love the school environment, the caring teachers, and that the school brings out the best in my children. My children are challenged and love to learn. Thank Legacy!

Posted April 08, 2015
This school is a total joke Let's just say if your child has an IEP plan on you and your child not being treated very nicely by the teachers What a joke cause that is certainly not the case in his new school In fact his whole IEP was re written and most everything that the legacy teacher claimed he did was actually not on his new IEP I see and hear of so many moms claiming this school is amazing only to see constant complaining about the homework on there social media. The district pushes for grade A in cleaniliness and well manicured lawns but what they should be pushing is teaching and concepts of learning wirting math problems as a homework assignment over and over again is not teaching tell us how your teaching the math What concepts are you using? you can clearly see these teachers are burnt out and overworked The absentee letters they send out are total threats I don't get the sense of entitlement and the stuck up snobbery with the teachers and staff there. poems and book reports are laughable I'm so glad more options are coming our way here in the community

Posted April 06, 2015
My kids have attended this school since it opened 5 years ago, and I couldn't be happier. This kids have always had EXCELLENT teachers and truly LOVE going to school. They actually break down in tears on the last day of school. =) I love the advanced curriculum and the great specials classes. They get PE 4 days a week, plus music and computers. I also like that 6th-8th graders get to participate in competitive sports and that 4th graders and up get to start band or orchestra. The whole staff is wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend Legacy Traditional--Queen Creek.

Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek 4

Posted March 17, 2015
The curriculum is good. I love Saxon and Spalding. I love the school uniform idea too, but I wish they would not allow jeans. Jeans are too different in styles and colors and I see kids wear "skinny" jeans or jeans with holes and start bully other kids in uniform pants that they are not stylish.

Posted October 15, 2014
This school is excellent. Administration cares about the students, teachers and parents are truly try to do their very best. The school has an accelerated curriculum, and high expectations are in place allowing students to rise to the challenges and they impress in every area. Parents are supportive and involved and it feels like a big family gathering. Amazing school!

Posted October 13, 2014
Legacy Traditional School is a great school providing an excellent education to their students. We have two children and it is our second year attending Legacy. Both children have great teachers. Teachers and Staff members always greet you in the hallway or out front of the school. The Principal and Assistant Principal are often standing out at parent pick up helping after school. We love that the principal starts the school day with all students outside at Flag Ceremony. Flag Ceremony includes the Pledge, Character Trait Quote and Announcements. Parents are even welcome to attend Flag Ceremony! My husband and I really like that the school is Patriotic and focuses on teaching children to respect our country. We are also impressed with the accelerated education program. Our children came from public school and are excelling at this school. We are thankful for the high standards and expectations at Legacy. We feel that our children are being challenged and receiving the quality of a private school education. We really like the positive atmosphere and think that it is a blessing to have our children attending school at Legacy.

Posted October 13, 2014
I was not happy with any of the neighborhood schools in this area. I had researched them while my kiddos were little and still at home. I decided to homeschool my children because I wasn't confident in any of the district schools. After several years of homeschooling, Legacy opened. It was a game changer for our family. My girls have thrived in this back-to-basics school. They are involved in sports, band, the school musical, and other clubs and after school activities. We have LOVED being at Legacy and would recommend it to everyone! The teachers are amazing and are so willing to go above and beyond. The administrators are happy and invested in the school. The campus is amazing and beautiful. There is nothing about this school that we don't love!

Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek
41800 N. Barnes Pkwy, San Tan Valley, AZ  85140
Last modified Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Traditional School - Queen Creek Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top