Scottsdale, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,317

Posted April 28, 2015
What an amazing community! We could not be happier that we chose this neighborhood and school.

Saguaro High School 1

Posted February 24, 2015
Teachers care enough but the administration cares only about appearance. If you require any extra help as a result of ADHD, anxiety, ect. the admin won't even make an attempt to hide their agenda; running you out of the school.

Posted February 24, 2015
My daughter currently attends this school as a freshman. If you look around town, you find choices, and as an "educational shopper" I've tried a few. She attended Veritas in middle school, and I'm pleased we did. Her study skills are focused, her classes were advanced, and she fit in well with the honors curriculum she chose here. Saguaro offers a large expanse of honors math and science classes, as well as the largest selection of foreign language classes in district. We came back to a public school for choices. Now keep in mind that some students in a public school aren't interested in being there, which classes they take, or if they pass. Projects given out in a class and only 4-5 students turn them in reflect poorly on the PARENTS . This isn't the responsibility of the school, but the families who send their kids there. A school cannot force a child to learn or do their homework. This school offers plenty of opportunities to succeed like honors and AP classes, and some of the finest teachers available. I shopped.. now it's my kid's turn to step up. She really enjoys the extracurriculars as well. Check out this little school, take a tour and give it a chance.
2 people found this helpful

Saguaro High School 4

Posted July 26, 2009

Saguaro High School 2

Posted July 20, 2009

Posted March 10, 2009

Saguaro High School 4

Posted December 19, 2008
Teachers really do care if your student wants to learn! I agree with the statement of the front office women. Very rude and enjoy 'talking down' to students and even parents. They should be lucky they have jobs! My daughter has been there since 2007 and she's doing extremely well. Teachers care and will do what it takes to help your student but you have to help also at home.

Saguaro High School 0

Posted December 18, 2008
My child has been attenting Saguaro since the beginning of the 2008 Fall semester. So far I am not that impressed. I do really love the choir program. However, like many high schools, all the emphasis seems to be placed on sports. Namely the football team. Ho-hum. I too think that the front office staff is extremely rude and arrogant. Which is funny actually. I don't know why they act so superior. I think more parents need to complain about their attitudes.

Posted September 21, 2008

Posted June 17, 2008

Saguaro High School
6250 N. 82nd Street, Scottsdale, AZ  85250
Last modified Saguaro High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saguaro High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top