Bad
Good

The FLITE program, Spanish emersion is amazing. Great community from the PTO to the Arizona Dad's club.

We really love this school. The principal is awesome! From what we have seen, the administration is more involved with the students than the administration at our former private school. This is our first year, and so far we have been very impressed.

Sandpiper is a great school! Mr. Jeras - the principal - is very involved with the students. He visits the class rooms throughout the day. Knows kids by their name. Teachers are great too and so is nurse King! We love the small school atmosphere.

My daughter goes to this school she is very happy and excited about learning education . Principal and Teachers are really into helping kids improve in studies. Sandpiper elementary school ROCKS*

Sandpiper really is a GREAT SCHOOL. We are districted to Sandpiper, but live near two other good schools that we researched before we settled on Sandpiper. So glad we did. It is a small school within a great community and I have loved participating at the school as so many other parents do. I have a 2nd grader and incoming Kindergartener, and both boys are ecstatic to start school again because they are both so comfortable at Sandpiper. The teachers we have had in the last two years were top notch and the principal is a great influence. I believe the Make Your Day has taught my child to take responsibility for their actions and to strive for good behavior. I highly recommend Sandpiper to any parents that want a small, local school feel within this sprawling metropolis with so many school choices.

My daughter moved from different school has started her second grade in sandpiper this year we noticed a huge difference. Honestly our experience has been 100% very happy. The teachers and principal are amazing... every, single one love the way they encourages the children. It is a great feeling to know my child is truly cared and is very safe. My daughter enjoys going to school each day. She is learning soo much and I can see that progress. Kids are friendly, kind and very respectful. We don't see any bullies or rude kids or parents. People here come across very decent and educated. We are glad we chosen the right school for our daughter . We are truly blessed. Looking forward to register my son next year. I would highly recommend sandpiper elementary school to any parents who are looking for good school.

I completely disagree with the last review. I just came to Sandpiper from a neighboring school and am thrilled with the Special Education/Resource teachers. I have two children who need extra help and I believe by the end of the school year they will be up to grade level. I also love the small community feel and find that the kids seem HAPPY at this school. The principal is very funny and my children are really having a good experience at this school.

Lacks resources for special Ed. Special Ed teacher- lacks experience we miss K.G.! She was awesome ! Please stay with SUSD. Not PVUSD. Unless your kid is " typical". Go here...if you suspect anything else don't count on this place to give them a proper education. They seem it as inconvenience. Lack all needed essentials as a human needs that can't be bought or taught in college .just plain lack of understanding each child is a individual

Sandpiper is a caring, supportive community. The teachers and staff are truly dedicated to the success of each child. The teachers have consistently provided appropriate learning opportunities based on the ability level of each of my 3 children. Sandpiper is committed to developing well-rounded students by focusing on academics as well as citizenship. My kids love going to school everyday!

My oldest is entering 2nd grade and my middle child is excited to start kindergarten at Sandpiper this fall. It is a small school with a great community feel. The staff are so welcoming to the children and parents alike. The teachers have offered my daughter more challenging learning opportunities to meet her abilities. For the younger gifted kids in math, they are allowed to move up a grade. The teachers, principal and staff have also worked well with us as parents to help address my child's emotional needs and I feel everyone at the school has her best interests at heart. Looking forward to enrolling my younger 2 in the partial language program, great opportunity to start learning a second language! Also a wonderful group of dedicated parents, PTO providing additional learning and fun activities for all.

Last modified Sandpiper Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.