Scottsdale, AZ
After care: No

1 star

Devereux 1

Posted February 20, 2013
The staff and administration seem very nice at first...don't trust them. Our child was assaulted there by an aide and the entire episode was covered up. The Arizona location alone has a horrendous record of more than 5 dozen assaults by staff on the kids, according to local media. Oh--and the counselor seems very friendly and caring on the surface, but behind your back she is quizzing your child daily to see if she can dig up dirt on you as a parent. and align your child against you. I give them a zero rating but this form won't let me exit without forcing me to give them a star. Stay away!

Devereux 1

Posted December 11, 2011
Probably the worst school that you could send your child to. EVER! Please dont take me offensivly. i did pull my child out RIGHT away.

Devereux 0

Posted October 18, 2010
Devereux is a treatment center and school for adolescenes. Devereux's Mission: Is to insprie hope, ensure well-being, and promote meaninful life choices. Devereux achieves this through the wide range of service provided for our clients, students and families

Devereux