Scottsdale, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted July 27, 2014
My two daughters (ages 3 and 5) had a very good experience at the Voltaire campus. They spent about 3 months there this past spring. We had to move on to a different school this fall because the location is too far for us to drive every day now that my oldest is starting K. If it were closer, we would have loved to stay with Rainbow and Ms. Heidi. My younger daughter had separation issues and was able to mostly overcome this, step by step, without tears. She loved going with her sister and seeing her teachers. The assistant, Ms. Lena, was also wonderful and the girls always looked forward to seeing her at drop off every morning. The curriculum seemed good to us and we liked that our daughters were able to work independently and learn at their own level. The atmosphere of the class always seemed calm, peaceful and welcoming place for the kids to play and learn.

Posted May 13, 2014
My 3 kids have been attending Rainbow Montessori for only a few months & I see so much growth. We love the teachers & all the admin. staff. We look forward to what the the next few years :-)

Posted January 23, 2014
Rainbow is a great place to work. The families that attend really care about the children. It takes all of us to work together to make the transition for the child to be successful from the home to the classroom. We offer a very well prepared Montessori class and the classroom in a "house" is easy for the child to adjust to school, if it is the first time the child is leaving the home. The school is going on 34 years and is very successful. Each teacher is family and have been teaching at Rainbow for many years. We have an open door policy that you may come and observe the classroom at anytime. This is the best way for you as a parent to see the wonderful gifts that the Montessori prepared classroom offers your child on a daily basis!

Rainbow Montessori School #2 4

Posted January 19, 2014
Voltaire Campus is great. My daughter is in her second year there. She loves it, Miss Heidi is amazing and make each child feel special. My only complaint is my daughter being so much older than the other children this year. She has a summer birthday so she is either always older or younger than the class she is in. The teacher recommended her to come back for 2013/2014 year and she loves it but she is older than all the kids there, Her class is full of 3 and 4 year olds and she is 6 going on 7 this summer. But saying that the teacher has paid special attention to her and given her separate more challenging work that has help. I wish they had further elementary grades and she could continue there but this will be her last year :(. We love Rainbow Montessori Voltaire Campus.

Posted January 03, 2014
The Voltaire campus is amazing. After trying several private schools, I was relieved to find Ms. Heidi. She is amazing with my son. She made learning fun ALWAYS. She always has a positive attitude and cares about each child. My only complaint is they only offer early elementary. What a gem this place is! The other parents have become close friends and it is a wonderful community. Administration was very quick to address a few minor issues i had and corrected them immediately. I can't say enough wonderful things about this school.

Rainbow Montessori School #2 4

Posted June 03, 2013
Yes, I agree, the administration is hard to reach, and is indeed a bit unorganized. But this is still a unique and specialized little school. I am not sure about the Cactus site, but they have 2 sites - the teacher leading the Voltaire site is incredible. I had 2 kids go here for their pre-K year, and Miss Heidi was the best! She is a professional who understands children incredibly well - it is almost a miracle what she can do. She makes time for parents and really makes everyone feel unique and special. She is a true practitioner of Montessori methods as well.

Rainbow Montessori School #2 1

Posted May 29, 2013
BIG Mistake!! This is the most horrible place I ever sent my kid to.I withdrew my daughter after just 2 weeks. Very irresponsible staff. All they care about is numbers.I actually got a call from the school on day 3 that the teacher had a headache from the constant crying of my 2 year old and I needed to come get her. i was told she could only come back once they were sure that she would not cry anymore. Really!!! I would like to see a single two year old who would not cry the first time they start school. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Posted March 16, 2013
I want to say thank you to Rainbow for being a trusted environment for my children. Ms Heidi is a wonderful teacher. Her knowledge of children and their minds inspires me. Keep doing a great job. You are appreciated.

Posted November 04, 2011
Rainbow Montessori School has been a wonderful experiance for our three children and our family. This is a family run school for over 30 years. The teaching staff are all certified and have been teaching at the school for many years some over 20 years. We have found the Principal,Vice Principal and teachers to all be very caring and loving people. Just what we wanted for our children. We would highly recommend Rainbow. Go for a tour and check them out.

Rainbow Montessori School #2 2

Posted July 06, 2010
This is an average school with extremely irresponsible administration. You can never (I mean never) reach or talk to the administration in spite of leaving multiple messages. They also seem to be little rude on occasion. There are not many activities after school. The teachers are mostly nice and efficient. We had to change school for our kids after 2 months. They are in a different school in the city and we are very happy with both school and staff. Overall, I would not recommend this school to anyone at all.

Rainbow Montessori School #2
6402 E Voltaire Ave, Scottsdale, AZ  85254
Last modified Rainbow Montessori School #2 is a Private school that serves grades K-2
Rainbow Montessori School #2 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top