Posted June 20, 2014
Amazing School!!!!! Great Education, loving and supportive staff / teachers. My child loves going to school now, no more waking up sick or tired. He can't wait to get to school in mornings. This school is the greatest gift to give a child.

Thunderbird Christian Elementary School 0

Posted August 13, 2009
curriculum should be improved, The Teachers and Staff could be friendlier. Better communication with parents.

Posted July 14, 2009
I have two children enrolled at TCE, my oldest has been there for two years. I have been very happy with his education. The school consistently rankes higher than most schools in AZ in all areas of curriculum. I feel comfortable that I am doing all that I can to afford my children the best education by sending them to TCE.

Thunderbird Christian Elementary School 0

Posted May 07, 2009
My son is currently attending this school. There are many positive aspects of the school. However a consistent curriculum, staff and leadership are in question. Language, arts, technology, and extracurricular activities are not in the offerings. The school has so much potential. Prayers for the future.

Posted September 19, 2007

Thunderbird Christian Elementary School 3

Posted July 09, 2007

Thunderbird Christian Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2007
I have had no problems with the teachers in the lower grades (I have 4 kids)--my children like school and seem to be learning what they should. My 4th grader has done some really unique and educational projects this year; lots of great field trips, too. Not a lot of extracurricular activities, but there is potential for this to improve with a change in administration.

Thunderbird Christian Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2005
I am happy with my childs teacher. The after school could be monitored a little better. Overall it is an ok school.

Thunderbird Christian Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2005
I really enjoy the fact that my child is learning about God at school.

Thunderbird Christian Elementary School
7440 East Sutton Drive, Scottsdale, AZ  85260
Last modified Thunderbird Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Thunderbird Christian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.