PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Amazing School!!!!! Great Education, loving and supportive staff / teachers. My child loves going to school now, no more waking up sick or tired. He can't wait to get to school in mornings. This school is the greatest gift to give a child.

curriculum should be improved, The Teachers and Staff could be friendlier. Better communication with parents.

I have two children enrolled at TCE, my oldest has been there for two years. I have been very happy with his education. The school consistently rankes higher than most schools in AZ in all areas of curriculum. I feel comfortable that I am doing all that I can to afford my children the best education by sending them to TCE.

My son is currently attending this school. There are many positive aspects of the school. However a consistent curriculum, staff and leadership are in question. Language, arts, technology, and extracurricular activities are not in the offerings. The school has so much potential. Prayers for the future.

I have had no problems with the teachers in the lower grades (I have 4 kids)--my children like school and seem to be learning what they should. My 4th grader has done some really unique and educational projects this year; lots of great field trips, too. Not a lot of extracurricular activities, but there is potential for this to improve with a change in administration.

Last modified Thunderbird Christian Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8