Scottsdale, AZ

Notre Dame Preparatory
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 21, 2015
Students have been harassed and bullied. No one deserves to be treated that way. Christ is love not hate.

Posted May 21, 2015
This school is not for a child who wants to succeed. I believe in religion and love for Christ. Just not at this school. It deprives your energy and it takes away a lot of things from you. The rules are ridiculous. I believe in strict not ridiculous.

Notre Dame Preparatory 2

Posted May 07, 2015
Many great teachers had left the school and more leaving. I feel bad that this school is already in decline given its short history. It looks great outside but if you dig a little deeper the school is poorly managed by the administrators.

Notre Dame Preparatory 5

Posted April 23, 2015
This school is absolutely amazing. The teachers and administration are extremely caring about the students and the community. They expect nothing but the best from their students and work hard to show them how to achieve it. It is absolutely the best choice we could have made for our son.

Posted April 07, 2015
Used to be a great school. New administration has all but ruined it. Most recently, a national event Project Graduation. Held on the night of graduation to keep our children safe, has been unilaterally decided upon to be two days after graduation night(a time when most accidents occur) It has always been the Night of graduation. Despite the class of 2015 and THE PARENTS objections, the principal has decided to have it two days later. Makes no sense!!!! Please have your children go elsewhere. I have had children there for ten years. Thrilled to be leaving

Posted September 25, 2014
I LOVE THE MOMS AND THEIR $100 LULULEMON YOGA PANTS. I ALSO LOVE THEIR SARCASTIC STORIES OF HOW INCREDIBLE STUDENTS ARE

Posted July 20, 2014
Notre Dame Preparatory is an awful school. Not only do they worry about dress code over academics, they suck the fun out of high school. If your child is academically gifted, DONT send them here. NDP does not accommodate any one who cannot fit into their "cookie cutter" student. However, if you have money and parents willing to donate, than you're in luck because thats all they care about. NDP does not prepare high schoolers for the basics of life. They baby us and give anyone with money an 'A' or they let them stay in school after they broke their "zero tolerance" drug policy. The only thing this school is good at is prayer. If I had children of my own, I would NOT send them here.

Notre Dame Preparatory 5

Posted June 29, 2014
Notre Dame Preparatory is an excellent school. Teachers and staff are not only well prepared, but are truly committed to their students. Academics are challenging but most teachers tried their best to help students who need help. My oldest daughter graduated from NDP and is doing extremely well in college. She got a substantial scholarship to attend an out of state private university. Her graduating class received in excess of eight milion dollars in scholarships. I feel she was well prepared for college. The service oriented program allows students to realize the many opportunities how they can help and impact their community. I feel grateful for NDP's help in educating my child.

Posted April 18, 2014
We will withdraw our child from Notre Dame this year. Our child was sexually harassed and the boy was not permanently punished, although his behavior was ground for expulsion. Other girls were also harassed, and the administration has been aware, but the boy still attends Notre Dame. His behavior was was undeniably, "Behavior unbecoming of a Christian". Several members of the student body are mean and bully non-white students. In one situation a black teen had food thrown at them along with derogatory statements being screamed at them too. Although the school claims they do Good Works, most children do it only to fulfill a credit, not to truly exemplify Christian traits. With all the scandal in the Catholic church, I thought they would handle situations more carefully. The education is not better than the public high school either, yet you'll pay college tuition like fees to attend their school. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Posted February 22, 2014
I am a student at Notre Dame Prep. Parents and staff may sell you on the "amazing" school where their child is "thriving" but they do not know what goes on inside of the school. Students enjoy ganging up on people to make them feel weak and no one stands up for them. For the most part, teachers hand out detentions to the same students because they simply think they're doing something wrong when in reality they are not. Over all this school's teachings of Reverence, Respect, and Responsibility, are not represented by the students in any way.

Notre Dame Preparatory
9701 East Bell Road, Scottsdale, AZ  85260
Last modified Notre Dame Preparatory is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Notre Dame Preparatory Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top